Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites, in the centre of Mount Buller Alpine Village, offers stunning views that overlook valleys and ranges. It is within two miles from Alpine National Park and Mt Buller Ski Slopes as a four-star hotel. With all areas featuring floor to ceiling windows, guests have astonishing snow-laden views in the winter while lush greenery and bush feature in summer.
Facilities and Capacity
● Black Cockatoo Restaurant is available during the summer months. The magnificent space has the floor to ceiling window views that cater to 250 cocktail style weddings and up to 120 seated guests. Bare stone feature wall with a banquet-style bridal table with luscious white lilies as the centrepiece, while each table also features flower décor, white linen and dinner sets, silverware, and crystal glassware.
● Large Banquet Room is reserved for winter months featuring fantastic ice sculptures as part of your décor. Choose between banquet-style long tables or square wooden tables with wooden chairs that can be covered to your colour scheme. There are white damask table linen and napkins, white dinner sets, silverware, and glasses on tables. The Banquet Room caters for up to 150 seated guests or 250 standing. Speak to the Mt. Buller Chalet wedding coordinator to extend the Banquet Room to include the bar area for large wedding parties.
● Wedding and event coordinator onsite
● Bridal room for the bride and her party before, during, and after the reception
● Pre-reception canapes and drinks when guests arrive
● Allow professionals at Mt Buller Chalet to arrange your photographer, florist, live music, DJ, wedding guest transportation
● Sports and snow gear rental shop
● Area shuttle available
● Wheelchair accessible
At Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites, there is adequate accommodation for your entire wedding party and guests with 62 guest rooms and suites. The Glacier Studio features a Queen-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, and window seating with comfortable lounge seats. A perfect choice for bridal couples or large bridal groups is the Lakeland Penthouse or the Delatite Suite, the Glacier Suite, the Chamois Suite, two-bedroom apartments a variety of other suites and one-bedroom suites and studios. Also, there is an onsite fitness centre, sauna, spa, bar/lounge, indoor pool, full restaurant, 24-hour desk, and room service.
Mt Buller Village is an exclusive wedding venue for couples. Avoid disappointment and reach out and make your early booking to have a snow-filled and white winter wedding in the heart of Mt Buller Village. To get price quotes and already plan for your wedding anniversary, visit the Mt Buller Village website for contacts to make inquiries. Inquiries are quickly attended.