Overlooking the expansive and enthralling view of the harbour and the city, the Woolwich Pier Hotel wedding venue presents a unique space for wedding celebrations or any other kind of celebratory functions or commercial events. This award-winning venue was renovated recently. It is a beautifully designed space and is well-equipped with all modern amenities, offering excellent hospitality and service. Couples are offered a perfect environment for hosting gatherings, depending upon the number of guests and the magnitude of the event. The venue offers many catering options, be it the canapes, high tea, or the 2 or 3 courses a la carte. Guests would also be welcomed with a gamut of options both in terms of the event spaces available and services being offered by the Woolwich Pier Hotel.
Facilities and Capacity
With its recently renovated premises and stunning, panoramic views, the Woolwich Pier Hotel wedding venue offers a spectrum of diverse and remarkable event spaces. The primary function areas available at the venue include:
● The Balcony
The Balcony Riverview can accommodate 24 guests in a seated ceremony, while 40 guests can be comfortably hosted in a cocktail-style event. Another balcony available within the venue is Balcony Harbourview that can accommodate 34 seated guests while hosting 60 guests in a standing event.
● The Social
This space encompasses the entire upstairs level of the venue, with a seating capacity of 85 guests and standing capacity between 150 to 200 guests. However, the inside area of this event space cannot be hired independently.
● The Pavilions
Another beautiful event space, the Pavilions can accommodate 24 seated guests or 30 standing guests comfortably.
● The Clubhouse
The clubhouse’s total seated capacity is 44 guests, with a capacity to accommodate 50 guests in a cocktail-style setting.
● The Terrace
With the sweeping view of the city and waters, the Terrace can host up to 30 seated guests, while 50 standing guests can be comfortably served. However, this is not an undercovered space, in case of wet weather.
● Lower Courtyard
This space combines the Pavilion 1 and 2, along with the event space of the Clubhouse. With a seated capacity of 88 guests, the venue can host up to 150 guests in a cocktail setting.
● The venue offers exceptional services of its professional staff, for serving the delicious food to guests, during the events.
● The venue also provides the services of additional beverage attendants to serve drinks from the bar. More attendants can be hired by clients depending upon the requirements of the event.
● The hotel plays a wide variety of music, depending upon the time of day.
● The hotel offers sophisticated AV systems, along with built-in plasma screens for presentations. Guests can pre-check the functionality of the equipment by making a prior appointment with the functions manager.
● Event space of the Social is available for exclusive booking.
● The hotel provides use of a microphone for speeches and other such formalities. Guests can also bring their iPhone or iPad to play their choice of music.
● For guests booking an event space within the Social, a mix of music would be played to elevate the vibe and atmosphere further.
● The hotel offers a family-friendly venue, and therefore, minors are not to drink or enter the gaming room.
The dedicated staff at the Woolwich Pier Hotel wedding venue work tirelessly to incorporate the individual tastes and preferences of the clients into the decor of the event. The venue allows clients to bring their own embellishments to add, be it tea-light candles, flowers, posters, photos, or balloons. Confetti cannot be used, but apart from that, anything could be arranged by coordinating with the functions’ team at the hotel.
Guests can choose from a spectrum of catering choices. The award-winning cuisines offered by the hotel can turn a wedding feast into a memorable experience.
The venue offers two options for special occasion cakes. The first is where guests can serve their own cake, as the venue will provide complimentary napkins, plates, and a knife for the cake cutting. By opting the second option of Tray service, the hotel offers service of cutting and serving the cake.
Their expert catering team can cater to most dietary requirements. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.
Situated proximate to all major arterial roads, Woolwich Pier Hotel wedding venue, is a gorgeous event spot that can be reached by taking a short, beautiful ferry ride. The venue is also very conveniently accessible through bus and other local transportation. With an idyllic location, remarkable hospitality services, great food, and a spectrum of choices for event spaces, Woolwich Pier Hotel offers a splendid space for couples to tie the knot and embark upon a new journey, together. More information about this lovely venue, along with personalised quotations, can be obtained right here by filling the brief form below.