Meet the team
Features Cargo Catering Co.
- Which of the following event services can the vendor provide?
- Clean up Delivery Server(s) Set up
- What kind of catering services does the vendor provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Platters to Table Server(s) Stations Table Service
- What types of cuisine does the provider cater?
- French Italian Japanese Local Mediterranean Mexican Spanish
- What dietary needs can the vendor accommodate?
- Gluten Free Vegan Vegetarian
- What bar services does the vendor provide?
Cities of Service Cargo Catering Co.
- Which cities do you serve in South Australia?
Cargo Catering Co. Frequently Asked Questions
- Which cities does Cargo Catering Co. serve in South Australia?
Cargo Catering Co. serves wedding catering services at adelaide.
- What is included by Cargo Catering Co. in the price of full catering service?
Cargo Catering Co. full catering service includes server(s), flatware, china, set up, glassware, delivery, cocktail reception, linens.
- What kind of catering services does Cargo Catering Co. provide?
Cargo Catering Co. provides cocktail reception, buffet, server(s), stations, platters to table, family style, hors d'oeuvres, table service, plated.
- What types of cuisine does Cargo Catering Co. serve?
Cargo Catering Co. serves cuisines such as japanese, mexican, italian, mediterranean, spanish, french, local.
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
Barware, China, Cutlery, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
- What kind of catering services does the vendor offer?
Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
About Cargo Catering Co.
When people think of weddings, two things spring into their minds: food and the bridal team. When you want to give your guests a treat of delicious, well-prepared cuisine, Cargo Catering Co. will never disappoint you on that.
The sisters-owned catering company focuses its operations in Adelaide, South Australia, and its environs. They cater to weddings, parties, birthdays, corporate, festivals, engagements, markets, funerals, and charity events.
What makes Cargo Catering Co. stand out is that it personalizes your menu according to your tastes and dietary requirements and finishes with their signature "Cargo twist."
Three sisters own the firm; Chelsea, Nikki, and Megan Lunn. Having grown up in a family setting that loves cooking, they were able to draw their inspiration and passion from their grandmother, mother, and aunty, who both had food vending businesses in Adelaide and Kangaroo Island.
Their business started in 2015, and with their food truck named Cargo, they began travelling to the state of SA to serve their street food on-site. Further, the team combines highly experienced chefs and wait-staffs who provide exceptional catering with thoughtful hospitality, providing a boutique and premium service.
Cargo catering Co. gives attention to details and your dietary needs. Their cuisine style is new and stimulating, and it will arouse and gratify your guest’s appetites.
Besides, they are best known for roaming entrees like Char Su pork, Canapés, steamed bow with cucumber pickles, grazing tables, shared feasts, alternate drop entrees & mains, roaming mains, dessert buffets, and late-night feasts.
Although their menu is not fixed, if you've got something special or unique in mind, they'd love to hear about it and tailor a menu that suits you.
Their services are unique and exciting, and it's their mission to create wedding menus that move and satisfy your guests. The firm also offers midnight snacks for parties that go till late into the night. Once the guests are satisfied and have left, they will take charge, clear up the mess and do the cleaning.
When you want your guests to have a good time and enjoy a delicious meal, Cargo Catering Co. will be at your service. They will create a simple catering style as they prepare delicious and exciting food, the type that gets your guests talking and keeps them thinking about your party for years to come. Contact them by filling the form now for an obligation-free quote.
37B Goodwood Rd, Wayville SA 5034
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.