Meet the team
Features Circle of Love
- What kind of lighting services does the vendor offer?
- Hanging Lit Decor
- What kind of decor services does the vendor offer?
- Centrepieces Day-of Coordination Drapings Event Design Event Planning Floral Design Theme Props Venue Selection
- What kind of decor items does the vendor offer?
- Aisle Runners Backdrops Cake Toppers Candles/Holders Ceiling Drapes Chair Covers Flower Baskets Linens Place Cards Serving Sets Signage Table Runners Tents Unity Candles Vases
- What is the decoration style of the vendor?
- Alternative Country/Rustic Fairytale Luxury Minimalistic Traditional Vintage
Cities of Service Circle of Love
- Which cities do you serve in Western Australia?
- Which cities do you serve in Queensland?
- Brisbane Gold Coast Sunshine Coast
- Which cities do you serve in New South Wales?
- Which cities do you serve in Victoria?
Circle of Love Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Circle of Love offer any wedding packages?
Yes, Circle of Love offers wedding packages.
- At which events does Circle of Love offer decoration services?
Circle of Love offers events such as anniversaries, elopements, bridal shower, engagement party, churches, private parties, rehearsal dinner, special occasions, reception, destination, after party, cocktail, ceremony.
- Which cities does Circle of Love serve in Western Australia?
Circle of Love serves wedding decoration services in perth.
- Which cities does Circle of Love serve in Queensland?
Circle of Love serves wedding decoration services in brisbane, sunshine coast, gold coast.
- Which cities does Circle of Love serve in New South Wales?
Circle of Love serves wedding decoration services in sydney.
- Which cities does Circle of Love serve in Victoria?
Circle of Love serves wedding decoration services in melbourne.
- Does the vendor plan and style destination weddings?
- Can the couples inspect decoration items?
- Does the vendor offer rentals for the items that are used for decoration?
About Circle of Love
Circle of Love is an event planning and management firm located in Brisbane. It concentrates on providing couples with all forms of pre-wedding assistance, planning, and execution, all in a bid to give them the wonderful wedding they have always dreamt of.
It offers diverse wedding styles ranging from modern, creative, unique, and picturesque events to luxurious and glamourous weddings. It also has several wedding locations such as Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Ipswich, Toowoomba, and other incredible destinations for awesome weddings. This firm is known throughout Australia and has won many awards like ABIA’s Independent Wedding Consultant Award in 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and many other recognitions.
Kim Williams is the company’s director. She began her career as a photographer in her family’s company and then moved upward to cover large corporate events and launch products. The thought of starting the firm came to her while she was organizing her wedding. She eventually went into one-on-one planning with brides using skills she has accumulated over the years.
Rikki Turner came to Gold Coast from Central Queensland. She has a degree in science but loves wedding planning, and it eventually became her carrier. She has over half a decade of experience in the wedding industry and a decade of experience in hospitality.
Circle of Love offers the following services:
Whether they be indoor wedding ceremonies, beach wedding ceremonies, or garden wedding ceremonies, Circle of Love does the following:
• Wedding planning
• Styling and hire
• Reception styling
• Special events
• Elopement weddings
• Event design
It uses modern style items in its design to make your event unique, assists you with Council Permits, and has a wet-weather backup plan in cases of emergencies.
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.