- $1.000 - $2.499
Prices The Dresser
- What is the average price of a wedding gowns?
- $1.000 - $2.499
Features The Dresser
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Custom-Made Bridesmaid Dresses
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
The Dresser Frequently Asked Questions
- Which of the following services can The Dresser provide?
The Dresser can provide custom-made bridesmaid dresses.
- Which of the following items can The Dresser provide?
The Dresser can provide bridal gowns.
About The Dresser
Having a flawless experience from the perspective of gowns and suits is a great deal. To guarantee the success of your special day, The Dresser works with a professional team to sweep all obstacles and provide you with the best stylish and comfortable dresses. Their motto states that “Fashion is as timeless as the wearer". So, they aim to give you a timeless experience with the beauty of the dresses.
The highly professional team has over 30 years of experiment in the wedding industry. They provide you with various options and styles of gowns and suits. From a line to V-shaped made from lace or other material, they offer a wide range of designs to suit you and your theme. From your wedding day morning to the end, a dresser will be your own assistant and care for every detail.
- Responsible team
- Experienced workers in the field
- Dressing assistant for each couple
- Great attention to detail
- Final overall control before the wedding starts
The description of fairy godmother here shows that the team will ensure your dress is wrinkle-free and every piece is intact. From issues with lacing to buttoning, the assistants will make sure you look the best in the apparel. Please fill out the form to live this fairy godmother experience or learn more about their pricing policy.
Meet the team
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.