- Min price (pp)
- 50 - 175
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Affordable Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Bar services Chairs Tables Food
Cuisine Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Dessert Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Lactose-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Wine Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse?
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse minimum wedding prices range from $0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse?
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse?
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse provides events such as tables, chairs, bar services and food.
- What kind of events does the Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse carry out?
Apart from weddings, Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse provides services such as reception and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse is a riverside restaurant offering the best in dining experiences along with a stunning wedding venue with the best views of the skyline and the Brisbane River. It is located at the Harry Seidler, designed like a replica of Woolloomooloo and living up to the highest standards of service and dining that Kinglseys’ are known for. Couples looking to have their wedding in a riverside venue with a romantic setting and a fine dining experience, Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse are easily the right choices.
● The full venue can be hired, which provides a mix of indoor and outdoor spaces. The total space provides a capacity of up to 140 guests seated or 200 cocktail-style.
● The Balcony offers views of the city skyline across the Brisbane air, providing an open-air function space for intimate gatherings of up to 30 guests seated.
● The Main Dining Room is a sophisticated and relaxed function space at the waterfront. This space can accommodate 65 guests seated or 80 cocktail-style.
● The Verandah provides an undercover and open-air function space suitable for all types of events with up to 40 seated guests.
● The Dining Nook is a semi-private space that has open surroundings with views of the river. This space can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Mandy Zhang, the functions coordinator at Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse, helps you in creating the perfect wedding package and making your dream wedding a reality.
● Choose from various 2,3, or 5-course set menus or buffets, or simply create a collection of canapes for a cocktail-only event.
● Customizable beverage packages are available to suit your needs and preferences.
● Tea, coffee, and non-alcoholic drinks are included as part of all beverage packages.
Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse provides your guests with a fine-dining experience as they celebrate your big day in one of the most stunning locations Brisbane has to offer. Fill out the form and meet with the Functions Coordinator to customize your special wedding package.
Meet the team
71 Eagle St, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.