- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Mewburn Park Homestead
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Mewburn Park Homestead Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features Mewburn Park Homestead
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Alternative Contemporary Country/Rustic Marquee
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Pet-friendly Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Tables Decoration Music
Cuisine Mewburn Park Homestead
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Champagne Toast House Beer House Wine Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Mewburn Park Homestead
- Event Time Extensions
Mewburn Park Homestead Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Mewburn Park Homestead?
Mewburn Park Homestead minimum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Mewburn Park Homestead?
Mewburn Park Homestead has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Mewburn Park Homestead?
Mewburn Park Homestead provides events such as 3rd party provider, linens, tables, chairs, audio equipment, bar services, parking, av system, altar/arch, decoration, clean up, lighting, glassware, dance floor, wedding planner / coordinator, pet-friendly, music, flatware, wet weather cover, cake cutting, accommodations, wheelchair access, wifi and bridal suite.
- What kind of events does the Mewburn Park Homestead carry out?
Apart from weddings, Mewburn Park Homestead provides services such as ceremony, engagement party, elopements, reception and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Are pets allowed at the venue?
About Mewburn Park Homestead
Spread over 400 acres of beautiful land, the Mewburn Park Homestead is a stunning wedding location that offers you a calm and serene wedding. Located in Melbourne CBD’s east, The Mewburn Park Homestead wedding venue is an 1850s colonial homestead covered by a beautiful English garden. The Mewburn Park Homestead also houses the historic stables made of red brick which forms a beautiful backdrop for weddings. The whole wedding venue has a country farm charm.
The Mewburn Park Homestead wedding ceremony and reception spaces are available both indoors and outdoors. There are mainly three spaces at the Mewburn Park Homestead wedding venue.
● The Marquee: The marquee is set up in the beautiful gardens and offers a beautiful space for wedding receptions. The marquee is vast, and it holds up to 180 wedding guests. The marquee can be set up for both sit down and cocktail style wedding receptions. Wooden tables and outdoor bar furniture are used in this wedding reception area, and it is decorated using festoon lights.
● The Stables: The historical 1850s stables act as both reception and ceremony spaces. The brick wall serves as a backdrop for vow exchange wedding ceremonies. It has an old barn aesthetic and a rustic character, and the ceremony is held on the courtyard. After the ceremony, drinks and canapes can serve inside the stables. Open-air reception is also possible.
● Homestead gardens: The homestead gardens hold about 40 wedding guests. There are many wedding locations in the gardens for ceremonies. Many photoshoot opportunities are available under oak trees and by lagoons and walkways.
● Wedding coordinator
● Bridal suite
● Onsite accommodation
● Wet weather cover
● Signing table
● Pet friendly
● Chairs for ceremony
● Tables, chairs and benches
● Cutlery, crockery and glassware
● Wheelchair access
The Mewburn Park Homestead wedding venue has a farm and country aesthetic that is calm and peaceful. The outdoor spaces are set up with floral arches and designs and wooden tables. The marquee is styled using festoon lights. There are concrete flooring and wooden decking. There are many local florists and stylists available at the Mewburn Park Homestead. No sober decoration is allowed on the barn doors and the bricks in the stables.
The Mewburn Park Homestead does not offer in-house catering, but many caterers and chefs available in the area. The wedding venue will provide couples with a list of caterers who make gourmet food. This way, couples can tailor their menu.
The Mewburn Park Homestead provides a bridal suite. There are also spaces for overnight stays available in 6 rooms. The rooms are fully equipped with Wi-Fi and cable facilities.
The Mewburn Park Homestead wedding venue is a rustic and charming wedding space perfect for small and large weddings. It is a one-stop wedding location. Extension on maximum capacity is also available. Reach out and book your dream wedding today.
Meet the team
5667 Traralgon-Maffra Rd, Tinamba VIC 3859, Maffra VIC 3860
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.