- 50 - 135
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Valley View Manor
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
Valley View Manor Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 110
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
Features Valley View Manor
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Alternative Country/Rustic
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- BYO (bring your own) 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Bar services Dance Floor Parking Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Tables Decoration
Valley View Manor Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Valley View Manor?
Valley View Manor has a maximum capacity of 110 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 135 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Valley View Manor?
Valley View Manor provides events such as cake cutting, parking, chair covers, linens, audio equipment, tables, flatware, decoration, lighting, bar services, chairs, dance floor, wet weather cover, wedding planner / coordinator, 3rd party provider, glassware, altar/arch and clean up.
- What kind of events does the Valley View Manor carry out?
Apart from weddings, Valley View Manor provides services such as ceremony, reception, engagement party, elopements, rehearsal dinner, after party and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
About Valley View Manor
With a relaxed country-style setting, the Valley View Manor Special Events wedding venue is a beautiful and calm wedding location. The valley view manor is located 15 minutes from Traralgon CBD, and this wedding venue offers stunning views of the Latrobe Valley. Gorgeous well-maintained meadows and flowerbeds surround the Valley View Manor Special Events.
The Valley View Manor Special Events wedding ceremony and reception spaces are available both indoors and outdoors.
● The wedding ceremony spaces at the Valley View Manor Special Events are located outdoors. The garden’s main areas are the infinity lawn and the sunken garden, a new addition. The wedding ceremony spaces hold up to 70 wedding guests. The ceremony spaces are decorated using arches and floral arrangements. The vow exchange ceremony is held with the backdrop of stunning wooden frames decorated with drapes and wreaths.
● The indoor spaces at the Valley View Manor Special Events are reception spaces. The function rooms are made of red bricks and decorated with fairy lights and festoon lights, giving a whimsical atmosphere. The area holds up to 120 wedding guests.
● Personal wedding coordinator
● Dance floor
● Wet weather cover
● State of the art audio and video setup
● Signing table
● Wheelchair access
The stunning meadows and flowerbeds at the Valley View Manor Special Events offer a blank space for wedding decorations. The wedding venue is often styled with floral arrangements and wreaths. The tables are decorated using tablecloths and table toppers or centrepieces.
While the team style the venue, they use easels and blackboard. Lawn barrels and drapes are also used. Both the indoor and the outdoor spaces are decorated using fairy lights and festoon lights.
The Valley View Manor Special Events wedding venue does not provide in-house catering. BYO food and beverages are allowed. The wedding venue can also give a list of local caterers for preparing the menu. The wedding couple can curate their menu that suits their taste.
The Valley View Manor Special Events wedding venue is a beautiful wedding ceremony suitable for a small and relaxed wedding. There are many stunning locations for post-wedding photography. The venue is affordable and versatile. Fill out the form below and book a visit now!
Meet the team
255 Humphrey Rd, Toongabbie VIC 3856
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.