- 120 - 350
Albert Palais Events Capacity
- Min. 120 - Max. 350
- Min. 120 - Max. 350
Features Albert Palais Events
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Generator Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Celebrant Decoration Music Venue Food
Cuisine Albert Palais Events
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Plated Server(s) Tastings Wedding Cake
Time Restrictions Albert Palais Events
- How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Albert Palais Events Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Albert Palais Events?
Albert Palais Events has a maximum capacity of 350 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 350 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Albert Palais Events?
Albert Palais Events provides events such as cooling system, dance floor, alcohol, glassware, wifi, venue, sound, tables, bar services, heating system, chair covers, generator, music, parking, chairs, lighting, linens, audio equipment, celebrant, bridal suite, wheelchair access, centrepieces, decoration, wedding planner / coordinator, food, cake cutting, flatware, av system and clean up.
- What kind of events does the Albert Palais Events carry out?
Apart from weddings, Albert Palais Events provides services such as ceremony, engagement party and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Wedding Cake
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Albert Palais Events
The Albert Palais has hosted counted events since it was built in 1934 as a dance hall. It is located in Leichhardt. The Palais catered to twenty-piece bands performing live and a thriving entertainment hub. It was a popular place to meet people, and many couples that met there are married there at a later stage. Albert Palais transformed into a venue catering mainly for significant events and weddings in 1981. Other events held here include debutante balls, formals, engagements, fundraising dinners, and Christenings.
• Grand Wedding Ballroom was purposely designed for grand weddings that meet the highest standards. The breathtaking, luxurious room features an art deco design that generates the grandeur ambiance. It features a fully licensed large bar at the back of the hall with a huge dance floor. It also comes with lift access for disabled guests while guests are greeted and welcomed to the entrance through the grand foyers for pre-reception drinks and canapes. At the rear of the hall is a large stage for a large band when you want to have live music or entertainment. You can have smaller weddings of 150 people and 400 seated guests.
• An onsite wedding coordinator
• Special wedding packages
• Menu tastings for two people
• Magnificent bridal table backdrops
• Bar services
• Bridal suite for the bride with her bridesmaids
• 7-hour event time that can be extended
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and podium
• Large dance floor
• Built-in bars
• Three luxury bathrooms
• Wheelchair accessible
Lighting and décor, candelabras, chandeliers, flowers, and centrepieces for all tables are included, linens, flatware, china, glassware, and barware. Beautiful gold Chiavari chairs are used, plus magnificent ambient lighting.
Menu items come from top chefs that make anything from mains to desserts, entrée, and appetizers. Enjoy house specialties like filet mignon with greens, lobster with mashed feature potatoes, grilled salmon, herb and lemon chicken, and much more.
Albert Palais Events accepts bookings for your wedding receptions, and with its popularity, it is wise to book well in advance to avoid disappointment. For more information, fill out the form and contact the experienced team.
Meet the team
2 Catherine Street, Leichhardt, New South Wales
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.