Prices Metro Mirage Hotel
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity Metro Mirage Hotel
What is the min guest requirement for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Metro Mirage Hotel
What is the type of venue?Hotel Weddings
What style is your venue?Luxury
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Seaview
What kind of reception types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What type of settings does your venue feature?
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?Accommodations, Alcohol, AV system, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Tables, Music, Photos, Venue, Food
Cuisine Metro Mirage Hotel
What catering services does your venue provide?Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What type of cuisine do you offer?Australian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?Limited Bar
Time Restrictions Metro Mirage Hotel
How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Metro Mirage Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Metro Mirage Hotel?
Metro Mirage Hotel minimum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Metro Mirage Hotel?
Metro Mirage Hotel has a maximum capacity of 100-120 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 100-120 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Metro Mirage Hotel?
Metro Mirage Hotel provides events such as alcohol, accommodations, cake cutting, photos, audio equipment, dance floor, venue, music, tables, av system, wedding planner / coordinator, chairs, food, parking and wifi.
What kind of events does the Metro Mirage Hotel carry out?
Apart from weddings, Metro Mirage Hotel provides services such as reception and ceremony.
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Metro Mirage Hotel
Seated on the tranquil shores of Pittwater, the Metro Mirage Hotel, Newport is a 4-star hotel with spectacular water views. Metro Mirage Hotel waterfront wedding venue is a stunning place for your indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony and reception. Featuring a private jetty and floating pontoon, Metro Mirage Hotel, Newport is ideally located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and is just 45 minutes from Sydney’s CBD. Since meeting the highest standards of service, management and catering, Metro Mirage wedding venue won the 2019 Brides Choice Award for #1 venue for the Northern Beaches.
The Metro Mirage wedding venue houses flexible, majestic function areas for your outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.
● The panoramic, Pittwater Reception Room is a beautiful wedding space that brings all your wedding dreams to life. It can accommodate 50 to 120 guests.
● Waterfront Ceremony Terrace boasts spectacular views of Pittwater and is ideal for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Here, a seagrass aisle runner awaits your presence along with 32 guests.
● The Poolside Alfresco Function Area, which is located on the ground floor, is perfect for an intimate gathering. The function area can host an event for 30 to 60 guests.
● The waterfront Alfresco Ceremony area flaunts mesmerising views and is close to the reception area. This space is ideal for seating 10 guests.
● The professional wedding consultants and team members at Metro Mirage wedding venue are dedicated to serving you with an unforgettable experience.
● Your Metro Mirage wedding packages include a complimentary gift to the couple, which is an overnight stay in its grand spa suite.
● The hotel’s private jetty and pontoon give you an excellent opportunity to capture some adorable photos.
● A dance floor awaits for your first dance.
● The venue is also suitable for same-sex marriage.
● Music must end by 11:00 PM.
● Romantic bridal table setting
● Personal placement of bonbonnieres and name cards
● Glassware, cutlery, crockery, white linen napkins and white table linen
● White organza backdrop for the bridal table
● Entrance fresh floral arrangement
● A fresh rose petal scatter and Tea light candles
● Printed menu for all
● Dressed cake and gift table
● You are served the finest wines and cuisines that will captivate the heart of you and your guests.
● Breakfast for two served in the Bridal Suite or the restaurant
● 4 or 5 hours reception in the Pittwater Reception Room
● An exquisite 3-course menu, followed by tea & coffee
● Sparkling wine and fresh strawberries
● Serving of your wedding cake
● The venue offers a wedding spa suite for the newly married couple and a delightful stay for your guests to relax.
● You can get special accommodation rates for the guests
From the day you connect with Metro Mirage Hotel, Newport to the moment you depart, the working members at the venue will assist you with everything. Its undying dedication for perfection has helped it in becoming people’s favourite. Fill the brief form to know more about Metro Mirage wedding venue and the packages.
Meet the team
Address West, 2 Queens Parade, Newport NSW 2106
Location on the Map