- 50 - 135
- Min price (pp)
Prices Public Dining Room
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Public Dining Room Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
Features Public Dining Room
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Country/Rustic Luxury
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Public Dining Room
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Liquor License Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Public Dining Room
- How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Public Dining Room Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Public Dining Room?
Public Dining Room minimum wedding prices range from $200-$250 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Public Dining Room?
Public Dining Room has a maximum capacity of 135 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 135 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Public Dining Room?
Public Dining Room provides events such as decoration, venue, bar services, food, cake cutting, audio equipment, parking, sound, wheelchair access, lighting, alcohol, dance floor, wedding planner / coordinator, linens, av system, chairs, flatware, tables, wifi and glassware.
- What kind of events does the Public Dining Room carry out?
Apart from weddings, Public Dining Room provides services such as ceremony and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Public Dining Room
Couples interested in having a beach wedding can certainly look up to Public Dining Room. The perfect settings with a classic view at the harbour facing Manly and North Head reflect the iconic feel of a beach wedding. Public Dining Room Mosman wedding venue offers marvellous backdrops to capture some exceptional photographs.
The venue is equipped with Balmoral baths on its doorsteps. The restaurant settings at the venue have spectacular views held in gorgeous settings. With the stunning view of Balmoral Beach, the accompanying terrace adds to its idealness for the majestic wedding ceremonies.
The Public Dining Room wedding venue has Terrace settings, along with the main dining room and private dining room options. These rooms can be blended to have a perfect and fully equipped wedding events.
● The Terrace
Couples can also enjoy their wedding receptions on the terrace under appropriate weather conditions. The terrace can be used for cocktails, canapes, and drinks. That space is adequate for 24 guests for seating, and the rest can enjoy the ceremony while standing.
● Private Dining Room
Private Dining Room is undoubtedly one of Sydney’s most spectacular private dining rooms. It is the ideal spot to host an intimate wedding reception. The room has a capacity of 33 seated guests and 40 standing guests.
● The Main Dining Room
The main dining space offers the perfect settings for the actual ceremony while the private dining room is apt for the dance floor requirements. Whether couples want to have an intimate ceremony or a lavish wedding celebration, space offers the capacity for 110 guests. If the ceremony or the function is standing, then 135 guests could easily fit.
● The services at Public Dining Room include amenities such as white linen table cloths, tableware, fine glass, and napkins.
● Public Dining Room also has Balmoral scented candles for their bathrooms.
● Wedding venues include cordless microphones to host the wedding along with an in-house music system with the facility to connect the iPod.
● Tables can be equipped with tea light candles along with printed menus.
● On request, Public Dining Room also caters to a special arrangement of cake knife and table.
● Event managing services through an experienced event organiser.
● Beverage package consisting of boutique teas and barista-made coffee.
● A special staff and event supervisor for the wedding.
● Free menu tasting service for two guests
● Other than this, the Public Dining Room offers table setting services incorporating place cards and bonbonniere.
The public Dining Room has exquisite decoration services as per the customised requests of the guests. The event manager must be informed about the themes before the floral arrangements. It is recommended that themes must not highly depend on flowers due to space limitations. Public Dining Room restricts the use of bubbles, confetti, and rose petals.
The catering service at the Public Dining Room wedding venue offers cuisines with a Mediterranean influence. Venue's menu options are continental and modern with dishes made from the best and the freshest ingredients.
The wine collection at Public Dining Room compliments the menu and has a blend of European, Australian, and Kiwi wines. The menu can be personalised based on guest preferences and diets. The menu should be informed seven days earlier to the wedding ceremony or reception.
Public Dining Room is the ideal location to have wedding ceremonies with a beachy inspiration. The place not just offers appropriate services but also extends smooth payment options. To get more information on this airy and chic wedding venue, kindly fill out the form given below.
Meet the team
2A The Esplanade, Mosman NSW 2088
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.