Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Q Station Manly
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity Q Station Manly
What is the min guest requirement for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Q Station Manly
What is the type of venue?Garden & Outdoor Weddings
What style is your venue?Luxury
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Seaview
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?Accommodations, Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Dance Floor, Hairdresser, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Photobooth, Sound, Tables, Celebrant, Decoration, Music, Photos, Venue, Food
Cuisine Q Station Manly
What catering services does your venue provide?Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What type of cuisine do you offer?Australian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?House Beer, Limited Bar, Signature Drink
Time Restrictions Q Station Manly
How many hours can the event last?
Q Station Manly Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Q Station Manly?
Q Station Manly minimum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Q Station Manly?
Q Station Manly has a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Q Station Manly?
Q Station Manly provides events such as wedding planner / coordinator, chairs, venue, alcohol, photobooth, bar services, music, audio equipment, cake cutting, photos, sound, wifi, decoration, celebrant, av system, hairdresser, dance floor, food, tables, accommodations and parking.
What kind of events does the Q Station Manly carry out?
Apart from weddings, Q Station Manly provides services such as reception and ceremony.
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Is there a smoking area?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Q Station Manly
Paint your wedding masterpiece on the blank canvas of Q Station Manly wedding venue. Spread-out along 30 acres of the native bushland of Australia, Q Station wedding venue reflects exquisite beauty. The boutique wedding venue offers a perfect backdrop for your ceremony and reception, with its mesmerizing views of nature and Sydney Harbour. The venue is ideal for both rustic and lavish weddings.
The venue also features remarkable reception areas.
● The Governor Bourke Ballroom can accommodate 160 people in a seated arrangement (with a dance floor) and 200 people in a cocktail reception. The heritage event space, with its timber floor and a spacious verandah, is soaked in natural light.
● The Dining Room was built in the early 1900s. It features a verandah and an anteroom for you and your guests to have a joyous evening. This wedding space is ideal for 80 seated guests and 150 guests in standing reception.
● The Glasshouse lures couples into enjoying their memorable evening here. Built-in 1957, the event space has a capacity of 50 guests inside the Glasshouse while 150 guests can be accommodated on the lawn.
● Nurse Ford & Nurse Egan Rooms have a balcony wrapped around it, offering mesmerizing views of both, the iconic Sydney Harbour and Manly. Located in the historic Hospital Prevent, the venue can host an event for 50 to 75 guests.
● From the furniture to decor, the service team will prepare an exemplary wedding package for you to meet your every requirement, making it ideal for all sorts of weddings.
● Q Station wedding location is an exceptional venue with a team of highly trained professionals to make your wedding planning simpler and your special day exemplary.
● The Q Station wedding decorations incorporate your personal preferences, and the Sydney Harbour serves as the backdrop for your Q Station wedding photos.
● An alternative indoor venue in case of wet air condition for the ceremony
● Lectern and microphone availability.
● Menus for each guest
● Table numbers in white photo frames.
● Event time is 10 hours and music must end by 11:30 AM.
● Chairs in black, white or neutral colours subject to availability
● Tables with white linen, glassware, cutlery, crockery and linen napkins
● Your choice of an arbour with matching signing table and chairs
● The expert catering team at Q Station wedding venue are proud to serve your guests with nothing but the best. Your dietary preferences can also be accommodated on your Q Station wedding menu.
● Two courses of alternate serve menu and tea & coffee served with cake or dessert as extras.
● From serving your pre-reception drinks and canapes to the plating and serving of your wedding cake, everything is included in your Q Station wedding package.
● Couples can also decide what they want to include in their menu as the venue offers the advantage of complimentary menu tasting.
● For the contemporary comfort of your guests, you can choose from the range of rooms, each offering magnificent views of Sydney’s harbour with luxury features.
● The options available are:
o Deluxe harbourside queen room.
o Deluxe queen room.
o Deluxe queen suite.
o Retreat suite.
o Isolation apartments.
o Heritage queen room.
o Heritage queen suite.
● A complimentary night’s accommodation in a deluxe queen room for wife and husband
● Access to guest lounges with tea, coffee, vending machines, board games.
● The rooms feature ceiling fans in every bedroom and the living area.
Your wedding day will be magical by the efforts of Q Station wedding venue. It is an ideal option for all sorts of weddings, from rustic to luxury, which makes it a unique wedding venue. For any other information about Q Manly, you can feel the brief form.
Meet the team
1 North Head Scenic Drive. Manly NSW 2095
Position on Map