- 50 - 225
- Min price (pp)
Prices Royal Automobile Club of Australia
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Royal Automobile Club of Australia Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features Royal Automobile Club of Australia
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Luxury Vintage
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Food
Cuisine Royal Automobile Club of Australia
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Wine Open Bar Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Royal Automobile Club of Australia Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Royal Automobile Club of Australia?
Royal Automobile Club of Australia minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Royal Automobile Club of Australia?
Royal Automobile Club of Australia has a maximum capacity of 225 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Royal Automobile Club of Australia?
Royal Automobile Club of Australia provides events such as wedding planner / coordinator, linens, heating system, glassware, av system, chair covers, tables, clean up, decoration, bridal suite, parking, wifi, audio equipment, bar services, alcohol, wheelchair access, food, dance floor, cake cutting, chairs, lighting, sound, centrepieces, 3rd party provider and cooling system.
- What kind of events does the Royal Automobile Club of Australia carry out?
Apart from weddings, Royal Automobile Club of Australia provides services such as ceremony, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, reception and elopements.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Are pets allowed at the venue?
About Royal Automobile Club of Australia
The Royal Automobile Club of Australia (RACA) is a heritage building, founded in 1903. It is a stunning vintage property, situated opposite the Royal Botanic Garden, a short walk away from Sydney’s Opera House, overlooking the Circular Quay is providing its social facilities and events within the CBD at Sydney. One of its outstanding services includes wedding facilities in its charming interiors and unmatched luxuries for the wedding day.
The Royal Automobile Club of Australia, they not just offer a beautiful space, but assistance to have a perfect wedding, with these facilities:
• The most famous choices for wedding ballrooms include the elegant Victorian Room and the grand Macquarie Room which can capacitate a group of 20 guests up to 250 guests, and in a seated dance and dinner party for up to 140 guests.
• They also offer a pre-dinner room and a beautiful bridal Room along with the reception room, which allows the guest a separate space to relax and enjoy the luxury.
• Personalized and tailored wedding packages.
• In-house wedding coordinator.
• Choice of theme and décor.
• Wedding photoshoot is available with the backdrop of beautiful interiors and outdoors.
• In-house AV manager.
• In-house catering.
• Dance floor and stage.
• Clubs Car parking and valet service are offered.
• Wi-Fi throughout the building
The Royal Automobile Club, they offer the best décor and themes for the wedding. People are free to choose from an all-inclusive wedding package by the best team of event professionals, or they can go for the build your own package option, in which everything is personalized.
The Club provides a Ballroom with an aisle placed between the beautiful columns, and a decorated signing table with tea light candles and linen cloth on one side. Above all, people get stunning backdrops for the perfect wedding pictures in each section of the building.
• The Royal Automobile Club offers onsite catering services. There Executive Chef Gary Ryley and his team serve an exclusive menu with modern-Australian cuisines serving Entrée, Main Course, Grilled Servings, Sides, Desserts, and Exclusive Collection of Beverages.
• Guests can also get a customized menu as per their special dietary requirements.
• It also offers post-ceremony packages, with a variety of canapés, premium beverages, and afternoon tea to celebrate and toast.
The Royal Automobile Club of Australia has 29 refurbished rooms for only members of the club. For the bride and groom, it is available to accommodate at The Royal Automobile Club on their wedding day. The rooms are well equipped with all modern amenities, and the styles include single bedrooms built in the 1920s to recently renovated rooms.
The Royal Automobile Club overflows with the old world charm, luxury, and beautiful vintage architecture adding character to a perfect wedding. Reservations may demand a non-refundable fee deposit. For any further queries and details, please reach out by filling a quick form.
Meet the team
89 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.