- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50 - Max. 65
Features Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Venue Food
Cuisine Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Wedding Cake
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer Open Bar Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
- How many hours can the event last?
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club?
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club minimum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club?
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 65 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club?
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club provides events such as centrepieces, cooling system, bar services, heating system, lighting, wheelchair access, music, decoration, clean up, audio equipment, venue, alcohol, chairs, wedding planner / coordinator, parking, dance floor, wifi, chair covers, linens, cake cutting, sound, glassware, av system, food and tables.
- What kind of events does the Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club provides services such as engagement party, ceremony, elopements, reception, rehearsal dinner and after party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Wedding Cake
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
About Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
Located near the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, Terrey Hills Golf And Country Club, Sydney offers couples rustic but contemporary weddings. The venue is a 40-minute drive from Sydney CBD and is filled with picturesque lawns, great halls, and a modern and classic setting. The club was launched in 2004, and the latest modifications were done in 2016. The beautiful championship golf course will give you a marvellous view of the sunset and an opportunity to take stunning photographs.
The Terrey Hills Golf And Country Club wedding venue has both outdoor and indoor function spaces. There are mainly two venues for the ceremony and three for the reception:
• The Front Garden Ceremony allows the seating of 30 guests. Garden ceremonies are reserved for small and intimate weddings. There will be a chauffeur available for the bridal party. A backup venue in case of wet weather is also available for the outdoor wedding.
• The Waratah Ballroom is the second wedding space which can occupy up to 200 seated guests and 250 guests for a cocktail reception. The big hall is beautifully laid with carpets and tapestries, and it can be divided into Waratah Room and Wisteria Restaurant.
• The Waratah Room can hold up to 100 seated guests.
• The Wisteria Room can hold over 70 guests and are reserved for small wedding receptions. It is available for indoor and outdoor BBQs and has an outdoor terrace.
• The Hilltop Room is a smaller space for wedding receptions, and it can hold 50 seated guests and 70 guests in a cocktail reception. There is a theatre which can accommodate up to 50 guests. The Hilltop Room is free of cost for exclusive packages and members.
• Personal wedding coordinator
• Ample parking space for free
• Free wifi
• Modern audio and visual systems
• DJ/ band facilities and photographers
• Wedding cake
• Break rooms
• Bridal party in Hilltop Room
• Golf cart course photography till 12:00 AM
• Personalized menu
• The outdoor garden for the wedding ceremony is beautifully manicured and has facilities to set up curtains, tapestries and fresh floral decorations.
• The indoor rooms have high ceilings and carpeted floors which give them an elegant ambience. They are decorated with chandeliers and fireplaces.
• Local vendors are available for adding custom decorations.
• Options of tea-light candles and lanterns, along with dressed bridal, gift & cake tables are provided by the venue.
• A personalized menu which is available for personal upgrades.
• Special reception catering package for children and photographers and DJs
• Grand packages for main entrees, appetizers and cocktails
• A customizable menu option is available according to dietary requirements.
Terrey Hills Golf And Country Club, Sydney is a very elegant and classy wedding venue for those couples who have a diverse set of interests. The scenic sunset photography will beautifully complete your wedding day. If you are interested, book your venue and date today itself.
Meet the team
Kingfisher Drive, 116 Booralie Rd, Terrey Hills NSW 2084
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.