- 50 - 225
- Min price (pp)
Prices The Grace Hotel
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
The Grace Hotel Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
Features The Grace Hotel
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Luxury Art Deco Rooftop
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Rooftop Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Valet Elevator Music Venue Food
Cuisine The Grace Hotel
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Liquor License Outside Alcohol Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions The Grace Hotel
- How many hours can the event last?
The Grace Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Grace Hotel?
The Grace Hotel minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Grace Hotel?
The Grace Hotel has a maximum capacity of 225 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 225 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Grace Hotel?
The Grace Hotel provides events such as lighting, chair covers, cake cutting, accommodations, chairs, tables, glassware, wheelchair access, rooftop, dance floor, music, venue, bar services, wedding planner / coordinator, sound, wifi, flatware, food, valet, bridal suite, linens, av system, alcohol, parking, centrepieces, elevator and 3rd party provider.
- What kind of events does the The Grace Hotel carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Grace Hotel provides services such as ceremony and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Grace Hotel
Nothing can make your wedding day as memorable as hosting it in one of the exclusive wedding venues in Sydney. The Grace Hotel Australia is a 4.5-star hotel that underwent a complete renovation showcasing the fantastic architecture of Sydney after World War 2. Located in the heart of the capital city of NSW, the hotel is known for rendering top-quality hospitality services.
Bringing modern comfort with old-school charm, the Grace Hotel Sydney is the best place to host your wedding ceremonies. It offers an elegant, romantic, and sophisticated event space for all the couples who want to have a high-end wedding. The styling and décor of the venue will stay in your guest's mind at all times.
The hotel has received many awards starting from 2010. They got the award for being Superior Hotel of the Year by the New South Wales (NSW) Awards for Excellence. This continued list grows by adding the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for four years straight! Moreover, they also got the Green Globe Awards 2011 and Highly Commended Awards of Tourism Accommodation Australia. In 2016, they finally reached another milestone by receiving a 4-star rating.
● Just as grand as its name is, the hotel provides 13 function rooms with varying Art Deco ambience and large windows.
● They also have several pre-function areas, placed close to the beautiful atrium chandelier, to let your guests wait before the main space opens.
● The function spaces are designed to host all types of parties and ceremonies. Therefore, you can hire the halls for organising the main ceremony, reception, family get together, and even a cocktail party.
● With a range of event packages, The Grace Hotel Australia makes organising a wedding effortless for the couples.
● Their packages cover audiovisual equipment and on-site technician assistance throughout the event.
● A professional wedding coordinator is ready to help couples to create a unique wedding.
● Valet parking and high-speed internet will be provided to all the guests.
● The Grace Hotel Sydney provides complete in-house catering service to the couples.
● Cuisines and meals served can be prepared according to the special dietary requirements.
● Inclusive menus will help you find your choice of meals and drinks to personalise the overall experience.
● The Grace Hotel Australia has 382 rooms designed to proffer the utmost comfort and convenience to the guests.
● There are special accommodation rates for wedding guests.
● They offer a complimentary one-night stay accommodation for the newlyweds in a junior suite.
● The hotel staff provides top-class services to all to improve the stay experience.
● Guests with kids or toddlers can request to get their room ready with an extra bed or baby cot.
Placed close to the prime entertainment districts, The Grace Hotel Australia is an amazing venue for hosting a traditional luxurious wedding. Get this venue reserved for your wedding day by filling this form.
Meet the team
77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.