Prices The Holroyd Centre
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity The Holroyd Centre
What is the min guest requirement for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features The Holroyd Centre
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What style is your venue?Contemporary
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Inner City
What kind of reception types does the venue offer?Cocktail, Dining
What type of settings does your venue feature?
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering, 3rd party catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?3rd party provider, AV system, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Centrepieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Clean up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting, Linens, Photobooth, Sound, Tables, Wedding Cars, Decoration, Music, Photos, Venue, Food
Cuisine The Holroyd Centre
What catering services does your venue provide?Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
What type of cuisine do you offer?Indian, Vegan, Vegetarian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?Bartender(s)
Time Restrictions The Holroyd Centre
How many hours can the event last?
The Holroyd Centre Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in The Holroyd Centre?
The Holroyd Centre minimum wedding prices range from $50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
What is the guest capacity of The Holroyd Centre?
The Holroyd Centre has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Holroyd Centre?
The Holroyd Centre provides events such as flatware, music, chairs, photobooth, food, dance floor, photos, clean up, tables, venue, lighting, parking, wedding planner / coordinator, wheelchair access, av system, audio equipment, glassware, decoration, wedding cars, linens, 3rd party provider, chair covers, sound, cake cutting and centrepieces.
What kind of events does the The Holroyd Centre carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Holroyd Centre provides services such as ceremony, elopements, reception and engagement party.
What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Elopements
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Are children allowed in the venue?
Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About The Holroyd Centre
Situated in the western Sydney area, the Holroyd Centre Merrylands wedding venue is providing quite a modern setting for couples to celebrate their big day. This marvellously charming function space offers several areas that are versatile enough to be transformed according to specific preferences of clients, including 60 different cultural weddings. A unique blend of contemporarily designed venue and professionally managed services is what distinguishes the Holroyd Centre, Sydney from other wedding venues. The fantastic staff at this venue ensures that guests can have a hassle-free experience, whether it is a wedding ceremony, reception or any event.
The Holroyd Centre has indoor&outdoor ceremony and indoor reception options for your weddings.
The Grand Foyer and reception room are for your receptions. The venue can be booked for a banquet dinner for up to 175 guests. In a lunch set-up with theatre-style seating, around 300 guests can be easily accommodated. It has a parquetry dance floor.
• Different packages (Essential, Ruby, or Diamond)
• Fully set up and colour-themed venue.
• Professional staff and experienced management team.
• Wedding cake cut and served with cake bags.
• Organising of theme for the Grand Foyer and reception space.
• Arrangement of Limousines.
• Photography services.
• Flowers and Floral decorations.
• DJ and entertainment options.
• Food and Table decorations.
• Gifts for guests.
• AV equipment and Lighting.
• Green Room for Bride.
• Chauffeur-driven “getaway” arrangement for dropping the couple to the honeymoon hotel.
• Wheelchair accessible venue and function rooms.
• The setting of personalised place cards and bonbonniere.
• Professional MC and red carpet entry.
• The cultural wedding packages covering more than 60 cultures are also available. Under these packages, decor and food are served as per the cultural preferences.
• Linen napkins and tablecloths
• Crockery, cutlery and glassware
• Candelabra centrepiece with 5 tiers on every guest table
• Bridal, gift and cake table are dressed and skirted in harmony
• A higher bridal table with a linen tablecloth and scattered tea-light candles was installed
• Light show
• Photobooth in the foyer on arrival
• Unlimited beverages with options such as alcohol, soft-drink and juice
• A la carte lunch or dinner, or buffet-style dining, formal seating
• Bread rolls service per guest
• Tea and coffee with chocolates
• Gourmet Canapes service in the foyer
• Menu tasting for the couple
• Mezze or Antipasto platters per table are provided
• Special dietary requirements like vegetarian, vegan, Celiacs and other food intolerance and allergies are taken into consideration
The Holroyd Centre promises to add style and elegance to your special event. You can set up the payment plan with your in-house event coordinator. If you are interested in knowing more about this phenomenal venue, you can fill the brief form.
Meet the team
11-17 Miller St, Merrylands 2160 NSW
Location on the Map