Club Rose Bay has an enviable location on one of Sydney’s most stunning harbour beaches for a perfect beach wedding. The facilities offered combined by its spectacular location it is close to everything and easily accessible via Sydney Seaplanes, the Rose Bay Ferry Wharf and other transport options including bus stops. The Club Rose Bay is both sophisticated and stylish for elaborate and intimate wedding receptions. With house specialty menus and drinks packages, you have an all-in-one venue for seven hours that can be extended too.
Facilities and Capacity
• The Deck Bar Lounge caters to 100 seated guests and 250 cocktail style receptions with both seated and cocktail events also featuring a dance floor. Large wedding receptions can have the adjoining hall or the Monash Hall, which will create enough space for 220 seated guests while it still has a dance floor as well as space for live music.
• Beach wedding ceremony can be made with a stunning bridal arch while guests are seated in white folding chairs. You can choose an aisle or flower petals.
• Wedding packages are customizable
• Private bar
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Dance floor
• AV facilities
• Free wi-fi
• Six hours of event time
• Outside vendors are welcome.
• Room set up
• Private parking
• Wheelchair access
A variety of menus are available such as canapes, two-course and three-course meals, buffets, or work with the catering team for specialized menu packages. House specialties include pressed Wagyu brisket, seared Tasmanian salmon, saltwater barramundi, 18 hours braised Riverina lamb shoulder, plus many more.
With the fantastic views of the Rose Bay Beach and Harbour and its sophisticated ambience, Club Rose Bay is just for you. You can decorate this place as you wish and have your dream wedding. Speak to the function coordinator beforehand to avoid any damage. If the event is cancelled before 14 days, you will be paid 50% of the deposit. To start planning your wedding, fill out the form today.