Built as a premier function-hosting spot of west Sydney, Manor on Elizabeth wedding venue is a perfect mixture of a classic ballroom aesthetic and modernist, functional design layout. If you are contemplating which venue to choose for your wedding ceremony, Manor on Elizabeth is amongst the most popular choices in all of Sydney. Located on Elizabeth street, and hence the name, this dynamic, adaptable, and versatile open-plan venue will allow you to host the best wedding reception you could think of for your loved ones.
Facilities and Capacity
The overwhelming appeal of this splendid venue is how easily it could be separated to fit any number of different purposes and capacities. So if you prefer a big wedding reception or a more intimate ceremony, the space within Manor on Elizabeth wedding venue can be divided into several distinct areas, according to the guest-list and requirements.
● A delightfully charming function space, Manor on Elizabeth can accommodate up to 1000 guests. It is undoubtedly one of the most spacious wedding and function spaces available in all of Australia.
● The Manor on Elizabeth also provides an outdoor space that can host up to 500 guests. So whether you like indoors or the outdoor, you have options to choose.
● The well-trained and professional staff at Manor on Elizabeth wedding venue will take care of any of your big and small needs at the wedding day.
● An enormous dance floor is in the centre of the ballroom.
● Perfect wedding photo opportunities with a lot of different styles
● The bridal table is provided with white flower decorations.
● Small fireworks or confetti can be provided.
● Different catering options are available, but exceptionally they specialised in Italian cuisine.
● Manor on Elizabeth is also well-equipped with the latest event technology, making every dream of your wedding day come to fruition.
● Grand crystal chandeliers, high ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows
● A grand entrance with long white curtains to start your wedding in a remarkable way
● Fully marble outdoor area with decorative waterfalls
● Different decorations options, such as Indian and Chinese, can be done as your request.
Whether you want to host your wedding reception, conduct a civil marriage, celebrate outdoors, or perform cultural rituals and traditions, the Manor at Elizabeth wedding venue Sydney is at your service. Know more about this lovely venue, including its availability and pricing details, by filling the below mentioned brief form. We will get back to you with a personalised quote.