Hotel Shamrock Bendigo is in Ballarat, Australia. It is 5.8 km, which is an 8 minutes' drive from Bendigo Airport. This hotel specializes in offering its guests exceptional services and facilities, leaving them with an unforgettable memory. The historic and glamorous event centre is suitable for the wedding ceremony, reception, engagement party, bridal shower, and engagement dinner.
Facilities and Capacity
Facilities at Hotel Shamrock Bendigo include:
• Federation Room: This elegant room features a classical charm. It is on the first floor and extends to the balcony for extra space. It is suitable for large weddings accommodating 200 guests for cocktails and 150 guests for a banquet.
• Williamson St Balcony: It overlooks Williamson Street and is suitable for cocktail events. It offers facilities that can cater to both cold and warm weather. You may hire the balcony alone or together with other spaces. It can accommodate 100 guests for cocktails and 50 guests for a sit-down ceremony.
• Baxter Room: This is suitable for cocktails, small events, and intimate weddings. It opens to the Williamson St Balcony and can accommodate 40 guests for cocktails and 28 guests for a banquet.
• The First Floor Foyer: This is suitable for a ceremony. It features a grand staircase and can accommodate 100 guests.
• Bridal suite
• Event specialist
• Event rentals
• Full set up including your own decorations
• Audiovisual equipment
• Complimentary Spa Suite for weddings of more than 50 guests
• Wheelchair access
The Federation Room features a stunning chandelier, marble mantelpieces, and a wooden dance floor. The stained-glass windows offer a beautiful backdrop for pictures. The Baxter room features decorative wallpapers, glass doors, and marble mantelpieces.
They do not have centrepieces for hire but can assist you in choosing and ordering from outside vendors. They offer chairs for hire and offer set up. However, you can bring your chairs. You can also bring your table decorations while the staff will set them up. They provide tablecloths, napkins, skirted bridal and cake tables at no charge and chair covers and sashes with additional cost.
The in-house catering services of Hotel Shamrock Bendigo can cater for small to large guests serving exceptional meals for up to 150 guests. They offer a customized menu to suit your style, taste, and dietary requirements. They do not allow outdoor catering services, with exceptions to the wedding cake.
They offer finger food, hot and cold items, sweet items, platters, sit-down menu options such as buffets, two and three-course meals, entrée, mains, and dessert. They also offer a lolly buffet as an alternative to a traditional dessert or can be a take-home gift for your guests. They serve all beverages with bar service only.
Hotel Shamrock Bendigo offers standard rooms, superior rooms, executive rooms, deluxe one-bedroom spaces, deluxe two-bedrooms, family suites, single bedroom suites, and spa suites. All rooms have TVs, tea and coffee makers, telephones, and en-suite bathrooms.
The complimentary Spa Suite has some of the best views in Bendigo. Featuring a corner spa, these rooms overlook the post office and the famous Alexandra Fountain.
Their event specialist will assist you in planning for your big day, from choosing the right decoration and event space to the menu for your wedding.
You can reach out by filling the form to place a booking of the venue for your wedding event.