The Calile Hotel is situated amid the bustling urban streets of Brisbane. It offers a variety of event areas from luxe poolside venues to spaces for gala celebrations including before & after cover. It is in the heart of Brisbane in the James Street precinct and has a 27-metre pool for ‘’newlywed cocktails’’. The Calile Hotel has a rich history, having been regarded as the first urban resort in Australia. It is suitable for couples who wants everything on-site and work with experienced chefs & event team.
Facilities and Capacity
The Calile has 4 indoor & outdoor ceremony areas and 3 reception rooms one of which can be divided into 4 places for your wedding venue.
● The Grand Room I and IV are event spaces for intimate weddings, having a capacity of 60 guests banquet style or 80 guests cocktail style.
● The Grand Rooms I and II can be combined to create a unique and pillarless event space that can accommodate up to 200 guests cocktail style or around 120 guests seated.
● The Grand Reception Room is a poolside space for hosting cocktail parties with a capacity of 120 guests.
● The Calile Amphitheater is for larger ceremonies. This open-air event space offers a seating capacity of 60 guests or 120 guests cocktail style.
● The Drawing Rooms with the Library next to them create an event space for intimate weddings with up to 30 guests cocktail style or 30 guests seated.
● Event spaces can be customised as per your event type and can also be decorated as per your preferences.
● The Calile Hotel has dedicated event planners to assist you in each aspect of your wedding.
● On-site parking with valet service is available for the convenience of your guests.
● An on-site spa is also available for pampering of the bride and bridesmaids before or after the big event.
Resident Chefs at the Calile Hotel take care of providing you with the best culinary items. You have the flexibility to curate the menu precisely as per your preferences.
The Calile Hotel has a variety of 175 rooms and luxury suite accommodations available. On booking of your wedding package, a unique discount code is provided that can be used for arranging on-site accommodation for your guests at special prices.
The Calile Hotel is a mix of luxury and heritage, offering you a space to host your wedding in one of the most iconic hotels in Australia. Just fill the form and book your visit to the Calile Hotel for a site inspection and meet with the event coordinator to see how it will make your big day even more memorable and unique.