Located at ten minutes drive from tourist attractions, the CBD and National Convention Center, the Mercure Canberra Hotel allows you the opportunity to explore Canberra. The Hotel is architecturally beautiful, and its gardens provide couples and their guest's beauty to behold while celebrating the day. It has venues suitable for outdoor and indoor weddings. It is also ideal for reception, cocktails, conferences and other formal and informal gatherings.
The Mercure Canberra has been hosting weddings since 1927 and has over 90 years of experience under its belt to help Couples plan their memorable weddings and receptions. The Hotel is a proud winner of the 2020 Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Award, a testament to its dedication to service and meeting the guest's needs.
Facilities and Capacity
Mercure Canberra provides you with beautiful venues that will enchant the memory with a never-forget spell. The venue choices cater to indoor weddings, outdoor weddings with reception. The venue choices are The Courtyard Gardens, The Terrace, The Courtyard Restaurant, and Carlton and Grosvenor Function Rooms. The venues can host from a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 180 guests, and the private wedding party venue can accommodate 55 guests.
• The Courtyard Gardens offers you a peaceful, private and beautiful venue to host your event. It is located in a quiet and private central courtyard. This scenic garden is the best location to host your wedding, or You can also decide to have a garden party reception hosted for your guest to make the day more memorable.
• The Terrace allows your dream of a summer wedding to be spiced up with live music to help make the day memorable. It gives your guest a good view of the gardens while playing an outdoor welcome host to your guests with drinks, canapes, or cocktails.
• The Courtyard Restaurant provides you with the needed space for your private wedding dinner party, accommodating 55 guests; it gives you a good view of the terrace and courtyard gardens. The excellent season can provide you and your guests the outdoor/indoor experience as the courtyard restaurant space can be combined with the Terrace when the bifold doors are opened.
• Carlton and Grosvenor Function Rooms is the one-stop venue for your traditional wedding, and it can accommodate 180 guests. The venue has a bridal table, large banquet tables, a dance floor and a fully working bar with beer on tap, and it is equipped to make your wedding memorable.
• Affordable and flexible packages
• Outdoor and indoor
• Complimentary room for couple makeup
• Breakfast in bed
• Post-wedding brunch
• The customized high tea menu
• Hangover kits for lodging guest
• Treat of doughnuts wall with customized colours
• Pre-wedding beer package
• Music at venue restriction by 11 pm
• Late check-out
The tables and chairs are predesigned with black and white satins cover; however, decorating elements such as skirting and fairy lights can be gotten at a cost. You can have your sashes in your colour theme. The courtyard garden is scenic in design, and the other venues are more of modern design.
You have a range of customized menus to select from. You can choose the canapes of your choice, which will always compliment plated cakeage with strawberries and cream. Drinks are offered from beverages to champagne. All are available to you, and some packages such as the morning after breakfast, post-wedding Brunch and Hens and Bucks Night are available for a cost. Third-party catering is not allowed.
The Mercure Canberra has 129 rooms, divided into four categories; The deluxe loft rooms, the Superior King rooms, the Superior Twin room, the Superior Twin room and the Standard room. The Hotel also provides a pet accommodation room. Its facilities are prepared to make you and your guest enjoy your stay and create a memorable experience. Some of its facilities are as follows, two on-site dining venues, 24-hour room service, 24-hour parking at a cost, free half-hour internet hub + WiFi for the guest, Gym, open fireplace, internal courtyard garden and Guest Laundry at a price.
The Hotel provides necessary facilities in the rooms to make a home away home for the guest. Some of the facilities are exclusive to the rooms booked, while some are general to all rooms. The available facilities are Air conditioner, Alarm Clock, heating, desk, iPod docking station, Daily room service, LCD Television, Non-smoking, Walk-in Shower, Tea/Coffee Making Facilities and Hairdryer, Iron/Ironing board while Movies on demand, Telephone and Mini Bar attract a cost.
The wedding prices at Mercure Canberra are affordable. The wedding packages can be customized by catering to your needs, and some of the services are offered at a cost. You can get a price quote and book your venue by contacting us today. The venue is strictly by booking. Fill the forms right now.