The RACV Goldfields is an all in one wedding venue in Creswick with a rich and unforgettable history. Built during the gold rush era, the RACV Goldfields, Daylesford offer great views of the forest and the Macedon mountains. It has gorgeous lawns, gardens, golf courses and bike trails. The RACV Goldfields wedding venue is an affordable and one-stop location for all your wedding requirements. Besides weddings, you can hold various events from bridal showers to corporate meetings.
Facilities and Capacity
The RACV Goldfields offer both indoor and outdoor wedding spaces. There are multiple outdoor ceremony locations and indoor reception spaces.
● The RACV Goldfields allow you to conduct your outdoor or indoor wedding ceremony anywhere in the property if it is accessible. The outdoor space is a picturesque and ideal option for post-wedding photography. There are mainly four wedding ceremony spaces outdoors at the RACV Goldfields. The Acacia lawn and the Spring Terrace overlook the stunning golf course that the wedding party has access. The other two ceremony locations are 10th and 14th tee. One of the inside function rooms will be available as a wet weather back up option on top of these spaces.
● Your wedding reception can be held inside the Resort, with eleven different wedding function spaces from which the wedding couple can choose one according to their requirements. The function rooms are spread throughout the various levels of the hotel and can hold 40 to 400 guests at a time.
● The Grand Ballroom is a stunning reception venue which accommodated a minimum of 80 guests. With beautiful ceilings and pendant lights, The Grand Ballroom has three different rooms, namely, Creswick, Lindsay and Hepburn so you can have a chance to split these rooms or make one grand ballroom according to your guest numbers.
● Personal wedding coordinator
● Bridal party before the wedding in a private room
● Bridal suite
● Microphone, lecterns, and of course the dance floor with directed lighting
● Pre-wedding dinner space for family
● Personalised menu for every table
● Use of the full resort for your unique wedding photographs
● Cake and gift tables
● Linens and napkins
● Wet weather backup for outdoor ceremonies
● Access to the golf course
The RACV Goldfields wedding venue is beautiful with stunning and well-manicured lawns and flower beds. The green and vast golf course provide a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony. The outdoor wedding ceremony spaces can be styled using floral wreaths and hanging, the indoor receptions paces decorated with fairy lights and photo frame walls. There is also a kids’ corner available. The RACV Goldfields, Daylesford offers tables and chairs and black or white linen and covers the wedding couples’ needs.
The RACV Goldfields, Daylesford uses seasonal ingredients to prepare the menu for your wedding. Various affordable packages are available at the RACV Goldfields which have a wide array of menus. You can choose from a different style of grazing packages to food stations or cocktail to seated packages. The RACV Goldfields can also curate their menu that meets dietary requirements and allergies. Moreover, they design different meal plans for kids and entertainers, so you do not need to worry. Tea and coffee can be served at the wedding. Wedding cake option available as a dessert in most packages and cheese wheel can also be provided for every table as your wish.
The RACV Goldfields wedding venue gives access to a bridal suite for the wedding couple. They also have 135 other rooms for the wedding guests that are fully equipped with Wi-Fi and TV facilities.
The RACV Goldfields wedding venue is an affordable and suitable option for those couples who like to have a relaxed and comfortable wedding in a golf course or by the forest. It provides accommodation, in house catering and decorations. If you are interested, fill the form for further information and book your date without being too late!