Saint Agnes, Daylesford is a scenic heritage property placed in Kyneton in the Macedon Ranges. Re-established to its original appeal, providing a unique wedding place including lodging on a glorious 6-acre setting including a winery, huge gardens and the original Coach House. St. Agnes is situated in a rather rustic air, making you feel closer to your roots. St. Agnes, Daylesford wedding venue is one of the most romantic settings for your wedding. As the land of merlot lianas trudges up the slope and together with the pond and far-reaching lawn, the rustic surrounding confirms that you and your guests would want to relax and relish the surroundings.
Facilities and Capacity
● The Coach House is the seamless location for a glitzy cocktail party – you have the use of the spectacular walled Courtyard and the lower level of the Coach House to set the scene. It can be used by up to 80 guests or a seated lunch or dinner for up to 40 guests.
● There is plenty of room for food trucks or a boutique caravan bar.
● The main dining room can accommodate up to 20 guests seated.
● Wine Cellar can be used up to 18 guests.
● Lawn can accommodate up to 120 guests.
Most couples opt for a pavilion in the garden area. You can also go without a marquee, an open-air wedding open to the stars would be fabulous during the summer months.
● Free Wi-Fi
● Air conditioning
● Car park
● BBQ facilities
● Open field service offered
● Last music till 22:00
● Apartment-style accommodation
● Location shoots
There are remarkable stables with a flagged walled patio and a gorgeously preserved vineyard together with a cellar that offers you to experience the range's products. The setting provides a marquee option adorned with pretty lights and ambience.
• The best blend of wine and pizza is served to the guests at functions.
• Outdoor catering is also entertained. Regional caterers are recommended by the venue.
On-site, there is enough lodging for both the couple and their particular groups to stay the night before and even subsequent nights. St. Agnes has 4 trendy bedrooms that seat up to 10 guests with comfortable beds, superior linen and MOR guest facilities, fully end-suited restrooms, tea and coffee amenities.
St. Agnes Daylesford is an idyllic setting for your wedding, an extraordinarily romantic and deluxe private location nuzzled amongst imperial deciduous trees in a coppice setting. Just fill the provided form to book your visit!