Ballina Island Weddings is located on the scenic North Coast, New South Wales. It has the perfect charm for organising dreamy weddings, which neither the couple getting married nor the guests will ever forget. The venue has been operating for many years now and has been the first choice of many modern couples who wanted an intimate wedding experience.
Facilities and Capacity
● Tropical Garden - The Tropical Garden in Ballina Island Weddings is the perfect place for couples to exchange their wedding vows. It can accommodate up to 100 guests and it is suitable for a marquee-style wedding.
● The Island Room - This room is ideal for seated dinners and other functions. It can accommodate up to 100 seated guests and 120 standing guests.
● Complimentary wedding suite
● Music till 11.30 AM
● Tables and chairs
● Event management and planning
● Air conditioning
● A parquetry dance floor
● Additionally, accommodation is available for your guests who would like a stay in the hotel room.
Ballina Island Weddings makes use of multiple decor materials. The in-house decorating team uses string lights, white satin cloths to cover the tables and chairs. The venue also provides reception essentials such as linen napkins, glassware and cutlery. In the marquee, white-coloured tents are used, and warm gold lights are kept inside to keep the setting and mood of the place light. There are also candles kept burning inside glass cups placed at the table to spread charm and beauty in the room.
● An exceptional catering service
● Bartenders and bar services
● A wide range of dessert and starter dishes options.
● Two or three-course menu options
● Children’s Menu option is available
● Special dietary requirements can be catered with priory notice.
Ballina Island Weddings is one of the best places in New South Wales for couples to get married if you are looking for an intimate wedding.
To get more details about the venue, kindly fill-up the form below.