Located in the south-west side of Sydney, only 40 minutes from the CBD, the William Inglis Hotel is an equine themed hotel with stunning views. The hotel provides multiple event spaces with versatile purposes. They hold traditional bespoke weddings in tailored planning with the help of an experienced wedding organizing team.
Facilities and Capacity
The William Inglis Hotel offers multiple wedding spaces that create the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor venues:
• The Garden Pavilion is a beautiful venue for intimate weddings. With a capacity of 80 guests, the room has the floor to ceiling windows that overlook the racecourses and the well-manicured lawns and gardens. It also provides access to hold pre-dinner drinks in The Garden Pavilion.
• The William Inglis Hotel has a gazebo in the Wedding Pavilion in which intimate wedding ceremonies can be held. It is in the Riverside Stables Garden and has an option for wet weather cover and private rooms.
• With a rustic-chic aesthetic, The Big Barn holds up to 200 guests for your wedding and is perfect for receptions. The space is versatile and is well air-conditioned. The Big Barn has a great history of being built over 150 years ago and has a very grand dance floor.
• The Arena is the biggest event space in the William Inglis Hotel, and it holds 640-700 guests at a time. It is perfect for a big traditional wedding with a large reception. The wedding space also has an inbuilt stage for speeches and other post-wedding activities.
• Bespoke full service
• Wedding coordinator
• Wet weather private room
• State of the art audio visual set up
• Wheelchair access
• Parking space
• Tables, chairs, benches and cutlery
• The party should end at 12:00 AM
The William Inglis Hotel is equine themed and has a vintage aesthetic. The place is rustic and versatile and can be customized according to the demands of the wedding party. Floral arrangements and other lighting decorations can be added to the wedding spaces.
• The wedding venue offers a tailored menu for the wedding party.
• They have exclusive beverages packages as well as three-course meal packages.
• Dietary restrictions and allergies are considered while preparing the menu.
• Alternate meal plans are available.
The hotel offers on-site accommodation by giving the wedding party access to the 144 5-star rooms equipped with wifi and cable services and fresh linen. Guests are also allowed to access the pool and the gym. Room service is also available.
The William Inglis Hotel is the perfect venue for those couples who wish to have a rustic and vintage wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is stunning and has many stunning locations for post-wedding photoshoots. If you are interested, fill the form to reach out and book your date.