Imagine having a low-lit romantic wedding on an open garden that looks over the Tasman Sea stretched over the horizon. Tumbling Waters Retreat NSW is a luxurious romantic getaway venue located on the outskirts of the exurban Stanwell Tops. This venue lets the guest's experience the boutique hotel services.
Placed close to the beautiful Royal National Park, the venue offers fine dining, accommodation, and event services to all the couples. If you wish to have a destination wedding, without going too far from Wollongong or Sydney, then Tumbling Waters Retreat is perfect for you.
Guests will have to cover a short 30 min drive from Wollongong or a 60min drive Sydney to reach this fantastic location. The venue has a relaxing pool & spa that offers uninterrupted views of the beautiful scenery ahead. Moreover, they have experience in serving and catering to over a thousand wedding ceremonies and events.
Its natural and earthy elements make the best backdrop for having outdoor, minimalistic, and bohemian-style weddings. You can have the scenic views of the National Park and Sea in your wedding pictures by choosing this venue. Your guests can enjoy their time performing a wide range of leisure activities offered by the retreat.
Facilities and Capacity
Tumbling Waters Retreat has an extensive function area with a glass atrium and everything else that the couple might need. Also, the ground floor terrace area can be customized to entertain guests with starters and drinks.
With their vast function spaces, the venue has a capacity of organising ceremonies for 30 to 140 guests. Their planning and management teamwork towards ensuring the room is ready for the event. Its modern style with organic elements makes this venue perfect for all couples.
● An experienced wedding coordinator helps couples to meet their needs and tastes.
● The function room will be decorated with a dance floor made from glass or customised stone for the event.
● Tumbling Waters Retreat NSW offers free Wi-Fi and unlimited parking for the guests.
● You or your guests can also use the Tesla Charging Stations present on-site to get your car ready for the road.
● Lectern, microphone, Surround Sound System by Bose, and PA will be provided as well.
● The function spaces at Tumbling Waters Retreat NSW can be styled-up by adding certain decorative elements. However, couples can also leave the location raw or just top it with a Wedding Arbor. A signing table, outdoor sound system by Bose, and 20 Tiffany chairs can be provided for outdoor ceremonies.
● While foe the indoor events, napkins with matching table linen, table centrepieces, and candles will be provided. Moreover, cake knives, a wishing well, and cocktail dispensers will also be added. Couples can also add additional decorative elements as per their choice.
● Tumbling Waters Retreat is known for providing gourmet catering services for the events.
● Exclusive unlimited non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks will also be served based on the package choice.
● Couples are allowed to BYO Drinks (Beer and Spirits)
● Belgium Chocolate flavoured wedding cake can be served for the dessert. ,
● Special dietary requirements for vegan, gluten-free,dairy-free, or vegetarian meals can be catered.
● The Tumbling Waters Retreat offers complete luxury accommodation services to the couples and all their guests.
● This venue has 11 well-equipped rooms and suites on-site that offer stunning oceanfront views along with handcrafted furniture and private balcony.
● Rooms can be used by the couple, their bridesmaids, and groomsmen to get ready before the wedding.
Getting married in a lush green garden with the massive ocean in the background sounds something out of a fairytale book. However, Tumbling Waters Retreat NSW brings this beautiful scene to life. Couples will have to book this fantastic venue at least 21 days before the main event with deposition of the complete amount. Need more information about the venue's policies? Fill the form provided below!