Situated in the picturesque location of the top level of the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay, Yukis at the Quay wedding venue is a remarkable wedding destination. It offers a perfect space for couples who are looking to impress their guests with phenomenal food and breathtaking views. With the historical rocks converging with the harbour, the sight is nothing short of spectacular. But what makes this place particularly enjoyable is the authentic Japanese cuisines offered by the venue.
Yukis at the Quay luxury event space offers exquisite Japanese delicacies, including freshest sushi and sashimi, along with other traditional and modern dishes that are part of the rich Japanese culinary heritage. With the famed World Heritage-listed Opera House as its backdrop and its premium quality food, Yukis at the Quay is undoubtedly one of the premier event spaces in all of Sydney. With 30+ years of experience in serving Japanese cuisines in Australia, the venue employs a warm and friendly staff that plans and manages various events, including wedding receptions, business luncheons, and several other occasions.
Facilities and Capacity
● Located high up on the fourth floor of the Overseas Passenger Terminal at the Circular Quay of Sydney, Yukis at the Quay wedding venue is a fine dining Japanese restaurant. With the breathtaking backdrop of the Sydney Harbour and the iconic view of the Opera House, this is a perfect place for couples to celebrate their wedding day in a leisurely fashion.
● The venue offers a fine dining experience with its array of authentic Japanese cuisines.
● The venue is easily accessible, as one can catch a ferry from other parts of Sydney to reach Yukis at the Quay.
● The venue offers a mouthwatering blend of traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisines.
● The spectacular backdrop of the World Heritage-listed Opera House, the magnificent view of the harbour, makes this venue stand out from others.
● Managers of the venue will help couples to meet their tastes and needs by liaising with suppliers.
● The venue offers excellent services, having more than 30 years of experience serving authentic Japanese cuisines in Australia.
● The venue is easily accessible from other parts of the city.
● The quality of food is one of the best in all of Sydney, and the professional staff makes sure that guests have a truly decadent dining experience at the restaurant.
Being a world-class restaurant, with years of experience, Yukis at the Quay is among the best venues for couples looking for a fantastic feast at their wedding. Head Chef Norihiro Nakatani has crafted a menu that incorporates both classic and modern Japanese cooking techniques. There are several delicacies prepared here that perfectly blends the two. With a wide range of menu options, such as delicate sushi and sashimi as an entree, or a taste of the wagyu beef tataki for the main meal, the restaurant cannot be faulted to present mouthwatering dishes. Also, there are vegetarian meal options available.
Apart from the phenomenal authentic taste of traditional and modern Japanese cuisines, Yukis at the Quay wedding venue also offers spectacular views and excellent service. Combining all these characteristics, it is safe to say that this is one of the rare venues that provide the best of both worlds to couples looking for a destination that checks all the boxes. With 30+ years of experience in this field, the restaurant makes sure to surpass the expectations of its guests. More information about this iconic venue can be found by filling the brief form provided below.