- $501 - $750
Meet the team
Prices Borrowed and Blue
- What is the starting price for a fully decorated wedding?
- $251 - $500
- What's the most popular package price?
- $501 - $750
Features Borrowed and Blue
- What kind of lighting services does the vendor offer?
- What kind of decor services does the vendor offer?
- Centrepieces Event Design Event Planning Floral Design Setup Signage Theme Props
- What kind of decor items does the vendor offer?
- Aisle Runners Candles/Holders Chair Covers Flower Baskets Signage Unity Candles Vases
- What is the decoration style of the vendor?
- Which of these services are included in the starting package price?
- Aisle Runners Lanterns Signage
Cities of Service Borrowed and Blue
- Which cities do you serve in Western Australia?
Borrowed and Blue Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the price of the wedding decoration services of Borrowed and Blue?
Borrowed and Blue charges $251 - $500 for the wedding decoration services.
- At which events does Borrowed and Blue offer decoration services?
Borrowed and Blue offers events such as ceremony, reception.
- Which cities does Borrowed and Blue serve in Western Australia?
Borrowed and Blue serves wedding decoration services in perth.
About Borrowed and Blue
Borrowed and Blue is a one-stop shop in Western Australia that provides items and products as decorations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Located in Perth, the shop also offers its services to customers in the city's surrounding areas.
Maria, the firm's founder, discovered her love for wedding planning and styling when planning her wedding in 2012. She fell in love with the wedding planning process, so once her wedding was over, she started researching how to get into this industry. Soon enough, she took a course in wedding planning and styling, and she started her own company.
Maria loves to take inspiration from various fields, especially fashion, travel, and interior design. She has served numerous couples as of right now, and she is eager to help more people in the future.
As a wedding stylist, Maria will make sure that she honours what you want for your wedding to consult with you first. Once she has noted your vision, she will sketch a rough design that you can customize. She also offers three themes to choose from, namely Sweet and Simple, Modest and Chich, and Graceful and Grand.
The firm also has a collection of hire items so that you can add some of their available decorations into your wedding venue as well.
Wedding planning and styling can be incredibly tedious, and the only way to streamline it is by hiring a wedding stylist. Borrowed and Blue is one of Perth's trusted wedding styling businesses, so if you book them, you will be in safe hands.
Contact them now to learn more about their services and prices.
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.