- 50 - 90
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Barefoot at Broken Head Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 75
- Min. 50 - Max. 90
Features Barefoot at Broken Head
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Alternative Beach Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Forest Seaside
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- BYO (bring your own) 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations AV system Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Tables Decoration
Time Restrictions Barefoot at Broken Head
- Event Time Extensions
Barefoot at Broken Head Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Barefoot at Broken Head?
Barefoot at Broken Head has a maximum capacity of 75 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 90 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Barefoot at Broken Head?
Barefoot at Broken Head provides events such as tables, glassware, decoration, bridal suite, cake cutting, chairs, wet weather cover, parking, linens, wifi, lighting, 3rd party provider, flatware, av system, dance floor, accommodations, wedding planner / coordinator and audio equipment.
- What kind of events does the Barefoot at Broken Head carry out?
Apart from weddings, Barefoot at Broken Head provides services such as engagement party, bridal shower, reception, elopements, ceremony and after party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Barefoot at Broken Head
Barefoot at Broken Head is a regionally approved private reception house in Byron Shire. Located at a quick drive from Byron Bay’s centre, this reception venue offers simple, minimalistic, and natural vibes. The Barefoot is an exclusive beach-side location that works with Byron Bay Weddings, a local company, to provide unparalleled catering services.
They work with Barefoot Byron Bay to organize and manage the event. The company also runs Fig Tree Restaurant, which looks over the beautiful hills surrounding the valley.
Barefoot Byron Bay gets its name from the tradition of having and attending the ceremony “barefoot”. The guests can relax along with the pool or deck throughout the reception. Meals will be served indoors on a large dining table that can easily seat 20 people. Couples can use the beautiful garden terrace to take post-wedding pictures with their friends and family. The overall capacity of the venue is of 70 guests.
• Onsite accommodation
• 3rd party catering
• BYO is allowed
• A marquee can be installed by request.
• Signing table
• In-house Catering services at Barefoot Byron Bay are available with the help of Byron Bay Weddings.
• Couples can request for reviewing the available menu options and select from their choice cuisines.
• From canapés to course meals, everything is available.
• The Barefoot at Broken Head has five bedrooms with four bathrooms, designed to cater to the requirements of specially-abled guests.
• The total capacity of the bedrooms is 14. Therefore, brides and their bridesmaids along with the groom and groomsmen can spend quality time here.
Celebrate your special day with your dear ones in this private reception venue. Barefoot Byron Bay is known to render world-class stay and event experience to all the guests and couples. Make your day memorable by spending some time here with your close ones. All you have to do is to fill the form provided below to receive the latest price quotes. Book this exclusive venue today!
Meet the team
6/137 Broken Head Reserve Rd, Broken Head NSW 2481
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.