- 50 - 110
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
The Pass Cafe Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 110
Features The Pass Cafe
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Beach Contemporary Eco-friendly
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Linens Tables
Cuisine The Pass Cafe
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Wine Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions The Pass Cafe
- How many hours can the event last?
The Pass Cafe Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of The Pass Cafe?
The Pass Cafe has a maximum capacity of 110 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Pass Cafe?
The Pass Cafe provides events such as parking, linens, centrepieces, chair covers, chairs, wedding planner / coordinator, wheelchair access, bar services and tables.
- What kind of events does the The Pass Cafe carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Pass Cafe provides services such as reception and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Pass Cafe
With its location within the Arakwal National Park, The Pass Cafe overlooks the magnificent beach and surf break known as The Pass. As the perfect beach wedding venue, The Pass Cafe has a diverse menu that covers all dining needs. Its location makes an extraordinary setting for weddings with the sunset colours of Byron Bay illuminating your event. With more than 45 years of experience, the Pass Cafe team has what it takes to create a memorable sea-side wedding. With lush littoral rainforest within meters from the cafe, combined with the sound of waves breaking and birds chirping in the trees and food that lives up to the spectacular surroundings, you can consider The Pass Cafe for your special day.
The Pass Cafe Restaurant and patio caters for up to 50 guests seated or 120 cocktail style weddings. Bridal parties have access to the entire venue, which will be held on a covered deck overlooking the gorgeous beach and nature.
● Onsite wedding planner
● Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options
● Bartenders and waiting staff
● Bridal suite
● Free parking
● Wheelchair access
● Recommendations from a wedding planner for best local photographers, photo booths, wedding cakes, flowers, music, etc.
● Choose your floor plan, choice of linens, tableware, décor, chairs, and colours
● Centrepieces are provided, and you have more than a dozen to choose from
● Signing table, gift table, cake table
● With a wooden deck, wooden tables and chairs that they can decorate according to your choice of linen colour and taste.
In Byron Bay, The Pass Cafe is known for its hearty servings that range from gluten-free options to vegetarian and vegan. With seafood one of the Cafe’s specialties, you can expect the best range of daily caught fresh fish and seafood. Choose from one of several wedding packages from an executive chef who will discuss dietary requirements and guest count. Menu tasting is available with various stations, cocktail menus, hors d'oeuvres, cocktail menus, late-night options, plated dinners, and more.
Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at The Pass Cafe. You can fill out the form to get more information and reach this fantastic venue.
Meet the team
1 Brooke Drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.