Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Luna Park Events Melbourne
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity Luna Park Events Melbourne
What is the min guest requirement for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Luna Park Events Melbourne
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What style is your venue?Alternative, Contemporary
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Seaview
What kind of reception types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What type of settings does your venue feature?
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Centrepieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Cooling System, Flatware, Glassware, Heating System, Lighting, Linens, Sound, Tables, Elevator, Decoration, Music, Venue, Food
Cuisine Luna Park Events Melbourne
What catering services does your venue provide?Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Plated, Server(s), Stations
What type of cuisine do you offer?Australian, Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Nut-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?Bartender(s), Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Luna Park Events Melbourne
How many hours can the event last?
Luna Park Events Melbourne Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Luna Park Events Melbourne?
Luna Park Events Melbourne minimum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Luna Park Events Melbourne?
Luna Park Events Melbourne has a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Luna Park Events Melbourne?
Luna Park Events Melbourne provides events such as parking, alcohol, chairs, wheelchair access, wifi, cooling system, audio equipment, elevator, linens, music, venue, tables, decoration, dance floor, glassware, heating system, wedding planner / coordinator, av system, flatware, bar services, centrepieces, food, sound, chair covers and lighting.
What kind of events does the Luna Park Events Melbourne carry out?
Apart from weddings, Luna Park Events Melbourne provides services such as reception, elopements, bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner and ceremony.
What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
Are children allowed in the venue?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Luna Park Events Melbourne
At Lower Esplanade, Street Kilda, Victoria, Luna Park Events Melbourne locates as a stunning park with beautiful views to the Port Phillip Bay and unique entertainment places. It has been the destination of fun and celebrations for over 100 years. Many new couples want to celebrate their special day at this particular site to have fun and extraordinary wedding celebrations. Luna Park Melbourne offers a carnival atmosphere with its rides and attractions along with high-quality services.
Luna Park Melbourne offers indoor and outdoor functions for your wedding reception and ceremony in various capacities.
● Luna Palace hosts up to 550 guests for cocktails, 250 guests for banquets, and 400 guests for a theatre-style.
● Moon Deck is a lovely outdoor venue in the Carnivale building that hosts 100 guests for cocktail receptions. It has access to an elevator and features expansive scenes of the city skyline, the park and the port. You can hire this fantastic area with The Stardust Room for more capacity options, allowing you to celebrate your wedding on two floors.
● The Stardust Room situated in the Carnivale building on the first story and equipped with a bar, a kitchen and a dance floor. It hosts up to 150 guests for cocktail receptions and 80 guests for dining. For more capacity options you can rent it with Moon Deck.
● The Garden Terrace is an elegant outdoor event venue that accommodates 300 guests for cocktails and 150 guests for banquets and BBQs. It has a lovely Dome Marquees that will assure you a perfect event in any weather condition.
● Party Tram is an extraordinary venue for an intimate cocktail reception for 65 guests capacity. It contains a fantastic bar, alfresco deck and seatings.
● Flexible wedding packages
● Wedding Executive
● DJ and music bands
● Dance floor and stage
● Audio and sound equipment
● Light supply
● Optional ride and attractions
● Bar services with bartenders
● Parking facilities available on-site and wheelchair accessible
● Fantastic wedding photography backdrops
The function places at Luna Park Melbourne has modern and elegant decoration in all indoor functions. Luna Palace features modern decor with harmonious colours. The high coffered ceiling equipped with modern lights and can decorate with elegant fabrics. The Garden Terrace can be themed in any style you prefer. The greenish ground with the calm ambience of the tent will be perfect for your occasion. Various colour options for linens, clothes and flowers are available for decorating your reception and ceremonies.
Luna Park Melbourne cater to all events and weddings; food stations and multi-course menus, receptions, cocktail receptions, and more.
● Different set menus are available.
● Dedicated chef and wait staff
● Selection of beverage packages
● Custom menu option
● Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free dishes can be prepared.
The wedding packages at Luna Park Melbourne are varied, and the wedding prices are chosen carefully to suit your wedding budget. The venue offers all services you need for a wedding along with entertainment facilities. Communicate with them today by filling out the form and request a price quote for a fun wedding day.
Meet the team
18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda VIC 3182
Location on the Map