- 50 - 225
Club Rose Bay Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
Features Club Rose Bay
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Beach Contemporary Marquee
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview Meadow
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- AV system Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Lighting Linens Tables Decoration Photos Food
Cuisine Club Rose Bay
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Tastings
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- House Liquor Limited Bar Liquor License Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Club Rose Bay
- How many hours can the event last?
Club Rose Bay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Club Rose Bay?
Club Rose Bay has a maximum capacity of 225 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Club Rose Bay?
Club Rose Bay provides events such as wedding planner / coordinator, chair covers, wheelchair access, photos, linens, cake cutting, audio equipment, tables, parking, chairs, lighting, bar services, decoration, food and av system.
- What kind of events does the Club Rose Bay carry out?
Apart from weddings, Club Rose Bay provides services such as reception, ceremony, engagement party and elopements.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Club Rose Bay
Club Rose Bay has an enviable location on one of Sydney’s most stunning harbour beaches for a perfect beach wedding. The facilities offered combined by its spectacular location it is close to everything and easily accessible via Sydney Seaplanes, the Rose Bay Ferry Wharf and other transport options including bus stops. The Club Rose Bay is both sophisticated and stylish for elaborate and intimate wedding receptions. With house specialty menus and drinks packages, you have an all-in-one venue for seven hours that can be extended too.
• The Deck Bar Lounge caters to 100 seated guests and 250 cocktail style receptions with both seated and cocktail events also featuring a dance floor. Large wedding receptions can have the adjoining hall or the Monash Hall, which will create enough space for 220 seated guests while it still has a dance floor as well as space for live music.
• Beach wedding ceremony can be made with a stunning bridal arch while guests are seated in white folding chairs. You can choose an aisle or flower petals.
• Wedding packages are customizable
• Private bar
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Dance floor
• AV facilities
• Free wi-fi
• Six hours of event time
• Outside vendors are welcome.
• Room set up
• Private parking
• Wheelchair access
A variety of menus are available such as canapes, two-course and three-course meals, buffets, or work with the catering team for specialized menu packages. House specialties include pressed Wagyu brisket, seared Tasmanian salmon, saltwater barramundi, 18 hours braised Riverina lamb shoulder, plus many more.
With the fantastic views of the Rose Bay Beach and Harbour and its sophisticated ambience, Club Rose Bay is just for you. You can decorate this place as you wish and have your dream wedding. Speak to the function coordinator beforehand to avoid any damage. If the event is cancelled before 14 days, you will be paid 50% of the deposit. To start planning your wedding, fill out the form today.
Meet the team
1 Vickery Ave, Rose Bay NSW 2029
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.