- 50 - 135
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Esquire Bar Bistro
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Esquire Bar Bistro Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
Features Esquire Bar Bistro
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol Bar services Parking WIFI Chairs Flatware Glassware Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Esquire Bar Bistro
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Dessert Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Wine Liquor License Premium Liquor Signature Drink
Esquire Bar Bistro Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Esquire Bar Bistro?
Esquire Bar Bistro minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Esquire Bar Bistro?
Esquire Bar Bistro has a maximum capacity of 135 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 135 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Esquire Bar Bistro?
Esquire Bar Bistro provides events such as decoration, bar services, flatware, glassware, tables, chairs, alcohol, parking, venue, wifi and food.
- What kind of events does the Esquire Bar Bistro carry out?
Apart from weddings, Esquire Bar Bistro provides services such as ceremony, engagement party, reception and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About Esquire Bar Bistro
Esquire is an interesting venue that combines the past and present times via its amazing interior. It happens to be a bar + Bistro in the very famous CBD location. It is quite spacious for you to host your chic and classy wedding with a group of small to medium numbered guests. The different spaces inside the venue can hold a varied number of guests. So it does not matter if you are going for an intimate ceremony or a big fat wedding, Esquire is sure to have just the right spot for you.
Esquire has been hosting weddings for quite a long time now. It has gone on to upgrade its services since the beginning of its journey. Besides being a renowned bistro and bar, it has gained equal appreciation as a wedding venue due to being a unique spot for this life milestone celebration.
•The interior boasts a classy bar and Bistro. The Queen Victoria building is quite historical with large, old-fashioned windows, mosaic, and parquetry floors and ceilings.
•The Main Dining Room has an exquisite interior that combines classic and contemporary architecture. It can hold up to 40 seated and 70 standing guests.
•The full venue can seat 100 wedding guests in its soft, leather seats and hold 150 standing guests.
•Parking space near to the venue
Esquire in itself boasts its classy décor and is enough to blow your minds. However, to make this Bistro + Bar a wedding-friendly space, you can always ask your event planner to add some flowers, drapery, or rental items like candles, candle holders, signage, chalkboards, vases, table runners, etc. which go with your wedding theme.
The culinary experts at the venue help you fulfil all your requirements and make sure your big day turns out perfect and memorable for all.
•A stunning bar serving you an exclusive range of beers, cocktails, and fresh beverages
•Third-party catering is not allowed in the venue
•Professional chefs preparing finger-licking dishes for your big day
In a nutshell, Esquire at the OVB Weddings can add that urban touch to your wedding ceremony, setting it apart from the rest of the traditional ceremonies that are hosted in churches or large venues with gardens. The mix and match between the old-fashioned building and the posh interior décor are to die for. The professional staff makes sure you and your guests are comfortable, and all your requirements are met as early as possible and ensure a smooth-sailing event. Book them now to take advantage of their seamless yet affordable services.
Meet the team
Shop 1 Level 2 QVB, 455 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.