Prices Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
What is the min guest requirement for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
What is the type of venue?Hotel Weddings
What style is your venue?Luxury
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Inner City, Seaview
What kind of reception types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What type of settings does your venue feature?
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering, 3rd party catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?3rd party provider, Accommodations, Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Bridal suite, Dance Floor, Fitness Centre, Generator, Parking, Pool, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Chair Covers, Clean up, Lighting, Sound, Tables, Valet, Venue, Food
Cuisine Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
What catering services does your venue provide?Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings
What type of cuisine do you offer?Australian, Asian, Indian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?Limited Bar, Signature Drink
Time Restrictions Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney?
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney minimum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $250++ per person.
What is the guest capacity of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney?
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney has a maximum capacity of 400-500 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 750+ people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney?
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney provides events such as chair covers, tables, wheelchair access, alcohol, dance floor, venue, lighting, cake cutting, 3rd party provider, pool, generator, av system, bar services, accommodations, wedding planner / coordinator, valet, chairs, parking, bridal suite, wifi, fitness centre, food, clean up, sound and audio equipment.
What kind of events does the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney carry out?
Apart from weddings, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney provides services such as bridal shower, reception, engagement party and ceremony.
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Located just a stroll away from the iconic Sydney Harbour, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is an award-winning hotel with exceptional services. The Four Seasons wedding venue is your dream-come-true venue with a romantic setting amidst the historic Rocks and Circular Quay. No matter your religion or the wedding style you prefer, the Four Seasons wedding experts will assist you in choosing your wedding package and create a magical experience for you and your guests. Four Seasons wedding venue is ideal for both prestigious and intimate weddings.
Get ready to be swept off your feet after witnessing the beauty of the different Four Seasons wedding spaces. Each of the function spaces is different and boasts of sophistication. Let us take a sneak peek into the various event spaces.
● The new Grand Ballroom is your paradise. The pillarless room is furnished with elegance and large enough to host an event for 450 guests (with a dance floor) and 480 guests (with DJ).
● Ballroom 1 seats a maximum of 180 guests with a dance floor
● Three Studio Rooms are a welcoming space with a warm ambience and charming design. The Studio Rooms are ideal for intimate celebrations of 100 guests and also feature a dance floor.
● The Residential Suite is a sophisticated room designed like a New York sitting room. The stylish suite can accommodate a maximum of 60 guests (dance floor inclusive).
● From the time you connect with Four Seasons wedding venue to the end of your magical day, the team of wedding planners and event specialists will be in constant touch with you and ensure the smooth running of your wedding.
● The event spaces at Four Seasons have all the advanced equipment. The dramatic lighting, the top-notch sound quality and AV equipment will make your day even more fun.
● The newlyweds enjoy a complimentary stay at Four Seasons exceptional suite.
● Pre-reception bridal refreshment room for the bridal party
● Dance floor, bridal and cake table
● You can also opt for an arrangement of local transportation for the convenience of your guests. Valet parking is also available onsite.
● Crockery, cutlery and Silk table underlay with white cloth overlay.
● Skirted bridal and cake table
● Place cards and table gifts
● Personalized menus for the table
● The talented chefs at Four Seasons weave magic by their fingers. The meals are prepared using the fresh local ingredients and boast of Australian flavours.
● The 200 plus whiskey menu, the bespoke menu and tantalizing cuisines will create an unforgettable experience.
● Five-hour beverage package
● Choice of three or four canapés
● The three-course alternate menu served with tea, coffee and chocolates
● Your wedding cake cut and served on platters
● Menu tasting before the wedding
● 3rd party catering is also available
● Four Seasons wedding venue also offers accommodation facilities for your guests travelling from far.
● Your guests can rewind themselves after a fun wedding. The different accommodation facilities offered by Four Seasons include the deluxe city room, premier partial harbour room, four seasons full harbour room and the two bedrooms presidential suite.
The central location of Four Seasons Hotel combined with its excellent wedding packages and value for budget makes it unique. The expert team knows what they are up to and have a creative outlook. To book your dream venue, please fill the quick form now!
Meet the team
199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Position on Map