- 50 - 875
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Australian National Maritime Museum
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Australian National Maritime Museum Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 875
- Min. 50 - Max. 875
Features Australian National Maritime Museum
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Museum
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Australian National Maritime Museum
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Liquor License Outside Alcohol Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Australian National Maritime Museum
- How many hours can the event last?
Australian National Maritime Museum Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Australian National Maritime Museum?
Australian National Maritime Museum minimum wedding prices range from $200-$250 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Australian National Maritime Museum?
Australian National Maritime Museum has a maximum capacity of 875 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 875 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Australian National Maritime Museum?
Australian National Maritime Museum provides events such as linens, audio equipment, clean up, alcohol, 3rd party provider, chairs, venue, bar services, sound, av system, parking, decoration, flatware, cake cutting, tables, food, dance floor, wifi, chair covers, wheelchair access, lighting and glassware.
- What kind of events does the Australian National Maritime Museum carry out?
Apart from weddings, Australian National Maritime Museum provides services such as engagement party, ceremony, bridal shower, reception and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Australian National Maritime Museum
Australian National Maritime Museum wedding venue is one of the most classic venues with stunning views from the Darling Harbour. The gorgeous skyline, along with delightful services, makes it one of the special locations to plan wedding ceremonies and receptions. Moreover, the elegant space has a unique architectural beauty that perfectly blends with the aura of maritime.
Settled beautifully on the shore, the museum has several vessels that ideally serve intimate dinners and cocktail ceremonies. The waterfront location adds to the charm of this iconic place. The venue combines charisma with flawless services, including catering and decorations. Their team prides itself on the art of building lasting memories.
Australian National Maritime Museum wedding venue offers multiple venues as per the couple's requirement. These spaces have different capacities as well.
● The Terrace Room: It's a waterfront space with the capacity to cater to 300 guests in cocktail style and 190 guests in sit-down dining.
● HMAS Vampire: This space has a unique vibe and displays a distinctive charm inspired by the classic destroyer exhibit. Couples can plan cocktail receptions for 200 guests and a sit-down reception for 100 guests.
● Yots: This venue is equipped with a dance floor and can cater to 300 guests in a cocktail and 190 guests in a sit-down dining style.
● Endeavour Pavilion: This venue can cater to 300 guests in a cocktail and 200 guests in a sit-down dining setting.
● Precinct Events ANMM: This space can welcome up to 2500 guests for a cocktail reception.
● Lighthouse Gallery: It's a dazzling space with the capacity to cater to 400 guests in a cocktail and 250 guests in a sit-down setting.
● Tasman Light: Australian National Maritime Museum wedding venue has this elegant space with the capacity to cater to 250 guests in a cocktail and 100 guests in sit-down dining style.
● HMAS Vampire South Wharf: This venue is quite inspiring and is perfect for intimate sit-down dinners with the capacity to cater to 50 guests. For cocktail receptions, it has a capacity of 200 guests.
● Ben Lexcen Terrace: This venue is ideal for 400 guests in a cocktail and 300 guests for sit-down dining reception.
Australian National Maritime Museum offers some interesting services to make the wedding celebration flawless.
● Chairs for the wedding ceremony.
● Arrival canapes
● White linen draping on the signing table
● In-house catering option
● Cake serving service as the dessert
● Beverages including tea and coffee
● Drinks package
● Audiovisual equipment
Australian National Maritime Museum also allows the couple to relax with the decorations. They collaborate with professionals to ensure accurate placement and decoration through draping, table decorations, furniture and chair covers.
The museum brings its catering services from the Laissez-Faire catering service. They are their in-house caterers with experience of more than three decades. Their executive chef offers some of the best dining experience with fresh and local produce using contemporary trends in the cooking sector.
Australian National Maritime Museum wedding venue is one of the ideal locations to plan wonderful wedding celebrations. Their professional team and creative approach make sure the wedding is perfect and memorable. For more information, kindly fill the form.
Meet the team
2 Murray St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.