- 50 - 135
KMYC Cottage Point Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
Features KMYC Cottage Point
- What is the type of venue?
- Garden & Outdoor Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Yacht & Golf Club
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- BYO (bring your own) In-house catering 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Venue Food
KMYC Cottage Point Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of KMYC Cottage Point?
KMYC Cottage Point has a maximum capacity of 135 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 135 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in KMYC Cottage Point?
KMYC Cottage Point provides events such as lighting, decoration, cake cutting, accommodations, dance floor, sound, wedding planner / coordinator, venue, alcohol, flatware, wheelchair access, heating system, bridal suite, chairs, audio equipment, bar services, music, food, glassware, linens, chair covers, tables, centrepieces, parking and cooling system.
- What kind of events does the KMYC Cottage Point carry out?
Apart from weddings, KMYC Cottage Point provides services such as reception, elopements, engagement party, ceremony and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About KMYC Cottage Point
In Cottage Point Road, KMYC Cottage Point is a stunning traditional family boating club in New South Wales. This club has a unique location, and it is surrounded by Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park with rich water views. It started in 1945, and since that time, it gathered many members who love boating and like to enjoy nature. This fantastic place contains a clubhouse, vast lawns and excellent services. Many new couples who want beach weddings, love to have their wedding day at this beautiful site. The stunning Cowan Creek's breathtaking views with the beautiful venue will be the best option for your wedding celebration.
KMYC Cottage Point has many options for indoor and outdoor wedding venues. It suits weddings, engagement parties, private celebrations and all kinds of events. Plan your wedding ceremony in front of Cowan Creek and the wedding reception in the stunning ballroom to have the best celebration.
● The Elouera Room hosts up to 90 guests for banquet-style sets, and 150 guests for cocktail receptions. It has a glass door and vast windows with fantastic views of the greenish garden and the stunning waterfront, this venue can decorate with white fabrics on the walls and the ceiling. The ceiling is equipped with lovely chandeliers that show the harmony of the decor's elements.
● The lawns are perfect for a wedding ceremony with fantastic views overlooking the Creek and the beautiful boats. It is also flexible to add beautiful marquees for more seating options so that you can host a lovely wedding reception or a cocktail reception.
● A wedding planner
● Sound equipment and light supply
● BYO catering and drinks allowed
● Well-equipped kitchen
● Dance floor and stage
● Excellent photography locations
● Parking facilities available onsite
● Wheelchair accessible
● Hiring boat service
● Recommended vendors for catering, wedding dresses, music, etc
The event places are decorated in a modern style with fantastic seating arrangements. Cloud 9 Events & Styling as a wedding and event planners company, provides excellent services at KMYC Cottage Point to create the best environment for your occasion. They provide tables, white wooden chairs or natural bamboo chairs, elegant table cloths, chair covers with sashes, etc. They create many different wedding styling like Tropical, Natural, Rustic with elegant floral arrangements, cutlery, napkins, etc. also, they do sleek bar styling that fits with your wedding theme.
At KMYC Cottage Point, you will find great accommodation options with access to a swimming pool. Coal and Candle Cottage is the best to spend time with family and friends. It accommodates up to 10 guests with vast four bedrooms. The cottage is furnished elegantly with comfortable furniture, and there are two well-equipped bathrooms; also, it has coffee machines, TV, fridge, dishwasher, etc. You can enjoy excellent dining with the family on the wooden deck, surrounded by breathtaking views.
KMYC Cottage Point is the perfect choice for a memorable wedding day. The outstanding location with the warm hospitality and the excellent wedding cost allows you to create the dream wedding celebration. Communicate with them today by filling the form and request a quotes price for this exceptional venue.
Meet the team
1 Cottage Point Rd, Cottage Point NSW 2084
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.