- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices Tattersalls Club
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Tattersalls Club Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50
Features Tattersalls Club
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Audio Equipment Chairs Flatware Glassware Linens Sound Tables Venue Food
Cuisine Tattersalls Club
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast Liquor License
Tattersalls Club Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Tattersalls Club?
Tattersalls Club minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Tattersalls Club?
Tattersalls Club has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Tattersalls Club?
Tattersalls Club provides events such as linens, venue, parking, flatware, av system, tables, chairs, bar services, glassware, audio equipment, food, alcohol, wedding planner / coordinator and sound.
- What kind of events does the Tattersalls Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Tattersalls Club provides services such as after party, bridal shower, reception and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Tattersalls Club
Every couple dreams of a wedding destination that can encapsulate all the aspects that make a wedding extraordinary. Tattersalls Club wedding venue on Elizabeth Street is one such destination. Offering a remarkably unique wedding space that can be hired exclusively, Tattersall club offers a wonderfully charming view of Hyde Park as the backdrop for the sacred ceremony.
Located in the core of Sydney's CBD, Tattersalls Club on Elizabeth Street is an exquisite venue that can beautifully host a dinner reception, breakfast presentation, or a full day corporate event like a product launch, all with equal finesse and flair. Particularly suited for wedding receptions and ceremonies, the Tattersall Club comprises a team of warm and friendly staff members that offer incredibly professional services. Paying meticulous attention to even the slightest of details regarding the event arrangements, the staff at Tattersalls Club ensures that guests have a great time, and the couple cherishes every moment of their wedding day.
Perfectly amalgamating traditional ambience with a more modern-day aesthetic and design, the venue is both functionally versatile and slick-looking. There are two function spaces within the venue. The interiors of the venue are masterfully decorated with vibrant colours and ethnic furnishings.
● The Member's Dining Room can accommodate 100 guests in a banquet setting, while around 180 guests can be hosted for a cocktail-style event. The versatile venue allows for the setup to be arranged in a theatre style, where about 120 guests can be comfortably hosted.
● The Member's Bar could be utilised to host a more intimate event with around 60 seated guests, 120 guests in a cocktail setting, and approximately 60 guests in a theatre setup.
● The venue comes with a breathtaking view of Hyde Park.
● There are several event spaces within the venue, allowing clients to best suit their preferences, requirements, and budgets.
● The venue offers customised menu options, along with personalised invitations, and choices for entertainment and decorations.
● The venue offers the services of a concierge. The concierge would be in charge of assisting guests with any kind of query. Whether guidance is required for directions to the event space, or a guest needs to be dropped off to the airport, the concierge will arrange the transport facility.
● The venue also offers the services of Hairstylist for the bridal party.
● Tattersall's Club offers discounted parking throughout the week for the guests at MacArthur Central and Wintergarden car parks.
● The venue also provides in-house audio-visual equipment for the duration of the event.
Apart from using the club's furniture and fixtures, the venue also offers linen for tables if needed, along with adequate staffing for the duration of the event.
● The club presents a spectrum of menu choices for breakfast, beverages, desserts, canapes packages, 3-course or 2-course meals, and more.
● Clients can choose the beverages they would like to be served, according to the guests’ preferences.
● Vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free options can be catered upon request.
On all fronts, be it the personalised packages and menu options, or the beautiful backdrop, or professional services, the Tattersalls Club on Elizabeth street wedding venue is a winning proposition. For couples looking to tie the knot at an all-under-one-roof venue, this venue provides a perfect wedding destination right in the heart of Sydney's CBD. More information about this lovely event space, along with pricing details, can be found right here by filling the brief form given below.
Meet the team
181 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.