- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices Whitewater Restaurant
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Whitewater Restaurant Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
Features Whitewater Restaurant
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Beach Contemporary
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator WIFI Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Venue Food
Cuisine Whitewater Restaurant
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast Liquor License
Time Restrictions Whitewater Restaurant
- How many hours can the event last?
Whitewater Restaurant Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Whitewater Restaurant?
Whitewater Restaurant minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Whitewater Restaurant?
Whitewater Restaurant has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 135 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Whitewater Restaurant?
Whitewater Restaurant provides events such as tables, food, flatware, venue, linens, dance floor, parking, wifi, cake cutting, wedding planner / coordinator, music, lighting, bar services, alcohol, chairs, glassware, decoration and sound.
- What kind of events does the Whitewater Restaurant carry out?
Apart from weddings, Whitewater Restaurant provides services such as after party, reception, bridal shower and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Whitewater Restaurant
Couples who prefer a gorgeous waterfront location as the backdrop of their pristine wedding ceremony would find the award-winning, Whitewater Restaurant to be a fine-dining venue. Known for its lip-smackingly good seafood, Whitewater Restaurant wedding venue offers a beautiful and comfortable space for hosting functions and events, be it weddings, corporate events, or any other kind of functions. Located in Manly, the restaurant is popular among Sydney siders for its uber-chic environment and for serving the best seafood in the entire area of Manly.
This wharf beach restaurant offers delectable seafood and a brilliant beach house ambience to guests.
● The Restaurant
- The Restaurant has a seated capacity of 140 guests, while in the case of a cocktail event, up to 160 guests can be comfortably accommodated. The phenomenal view of the water, marvellous choice of menu and professional service, are some of the hallmarks of this venue. The venue also offers divine coffee and a superb selection of wines, creating a memorable dining experience for both the couple and their guests.
● Beachside Location
- Whitewater Restaurant offers a spectacular beachside location for hosting wedding ceremonies and functions. Be it private celebrations or corporate events; Whitewater Restaurant provides its services for all meal periods- breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The venue also offers its services for special, exclusive events, along with tailor-made packages to suit the specific requirements and preferences of clients.
● Exclusive hiring of the exquisite beachfront venue with a mesmerising ocean view is suitable for both intimate and large-scale events.
● Services of a dedicated function coordinator.
● Availability of microphones and a dance floor.
● Services of professional DJ.
● Two or three-course menu with alternate serve meals comprising fresh, innovative, and experimental cuisines. The venue provides a delicious, contemporary Australian menu.
● Beverage packages including juices, soft drinks and sparkling water, along with a wide variety of wine to complement the flavoursome cuisines.
● Hot and cold canapés service, along with tea and coffee.
● Cutting and serving of cake.
● A dedicated team of trained professionals at service for the entire event.
● Personalised signage, menus and seating arrangements.
● Parking services are available.
The venue offers placement of bonbonnieres and place cards, along with providing decor items such as crisp white linen, white napkins, and bridal table.
The in-house catering service, Platinum Events and Catering, offers several beverage packages, along with a diverse set of menu options. Guests are offered a two or three-course set menu, canapés and five-course degustation menu with the flexibility to get the menu customised, according to particular preferences for the big day. The catering offers hot and cold canapés, wood-fired pizza, mouthwatering desserts and more. Also, special dietary requirements can be catered such as vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free meals.
The delectable food offered by Whitewater Restaurant wedding venue, Manly, is its signature attraction. However, one must not make the mistake of limiting the charm of this place only to its food. Be it the photogenic waterfront location, or the remarkable event planning and arrangement services, there is a lot more to Whitewater Restaurant than Australian cuisines, although they are undoubtedly the highlight. Find out more about this delightful wedding destination right here by filling the brief form below.
Meet the team
35 S Steyne, Manly NSW 2095
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.