Big Bear Films
Sydney. See On Map
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 wedding videographers to your liking for free!
Prices Big Bear Films
What's the starting package price?
Features Big Bear Films
What videography services does the vendor offer?Multiple cameras, Montage, Highlight video, Raw footage, Photography, Post production services
What kind of equipment does the provider have?2nd shooter
Which wedding events does the vendor service?Ceremony, Pre-ceremony, Elopement, Engagement
What final video formats does the vendor offer?Flash drive USB
Big Bear Films Frequently Asked Questions
Which of these services are included in the starting package price?
Multiple cameras, Post production services, Ceremony, Flash drive USB
Do you provide videography services in different cities?
About Big Bear Films
Scott Mitchell is the director of Big Bear Films, which is based in Sydney. They specialize in quality wedding videography. They know exactly what and when to capture from the love shining in your eyes, to the tears and raw emotion to fun and merriment. They cover all the essential elements and moments of your special day and will create a video film that you and your family would love to see over and over again. They specialize in giving a modern twist to even a traditional wedding video.
Scott Mitchell has more than a decade of experience in capturing the moments of the event called life. He understands the importance of capturing and preserving special moments. His passion and creativity lead him to become the director of Scott Mitchell Media in May 2012 and then Big Bear Films in August 2013. He and his team believe in producing wedding videos which suits the needs and expectation of the couple. He is known as an easy-going and fun-loving person who easily calms the couple on their special day.
• Packages for partial to full-day coverage as per your requirement
• Use of high-definition cameras.
• Proposal to Engagement shoots
• 1-minute teaser video.
• Special coverage of moments, speeches, and vows into the video.
• Full long unedited footage.
• Highlight a film of 5 to 10 minutes with a special song which could be of your choosing.
• A modern and short film comprising your whole day.
• USB with a presentation box.
• Ready to travel to your dream destination.
• Additional manpower and additional hours can be worked out with additional charges.
• Ready to meet for pre-wedding discussions
• Drone footage depending on weather and location.
• Photography services available
So for modern wedding videography services with special creative add ons, book your appointment with Big Bear Films. They are available for all 7 days of the week. Fill out the form and get more information.
Meet the team
Pittwater Rd, Dee Why NSW
Location on the Map