A 20-minute drive from the heart of Canberra is the sophisticated Ginninderry homestead. It is an ideal vintage Australian wedding destination for couples who will love to have an intimate country and garden wedding. The homestead can coordinate your indoor or outdoor weddings and accommodation be it in a small or an elaborate way. Irrespective of the season you decide to hold your wedding, Ginninderry homestead gardens are well prepared to handle the event need of your big day.
Facilities and Capacity
Ginninderry Homestead has an indoor event space and a garden for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
• Ginninderry Homestead has an indoor function room with a spacious dance floor for grand receptions and can accommodate a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 140 seated guests. The room has high ceilings, French doors, and floor to ceiling windows from where your guests can get spectacular views of the surroundings.
• There is also a beautiful garden space in the homestead where you can hold your outdoor wedding ceremony. The garden can accommodate up to 140 guests and has wet weather options for unfavourable conditions.
There is a beautiful garden backdrop for taking photos.
• Flexible wedding packages
• A lounge and bar service
• Eight-hour event time
• All activities, including music, must end on or before midnight.
• A personalized event coordinator
• An open fireplace for cold evenings.
• Two outdoor patio heaters during winter to keep your guests warm.
• Pet-friendly venue
• Wheelchair access
• Secure and ample car parking space for your guests.
Ginninderry homestead has a vintage decorative style with decorations such as centrepieces, candlestands, colourful flowers, wall fixtures, white linens, chandeliers, and wine glasses which adds beauty to the homestead.
● Ginninderry homestead’s team of caterers can handle the food need of your event.
● Options of Entrees such as asparagus and baby rocket, salad of smoked chicken, basil salsa with caramelised balsamic are available.
● Mains such as rosemary marinated lamb loin with broccoli, grilled beef filler with basil creamed potato.
● Desserts like white chocolate mascarpone and lemon curd are available for you to choose from.
● Third-party catering is not allowed at Ginninderry.
The homestead boasts of generous bedrooms where your guests can relax before and after your wedding. It has four queen ensuite rooms with comfortable beds, bathrooms, laundry facilities, kitchen, TV, and hairdryer. Guests at the lodge will also be offered breakfast at the breakfast room.
Ginninderry homestead has a warm and dedicated staff that will ensure you have a memorable big day. The venue is quite affordable, and inspections can be scheduled anytime during the week. Do not hesitate to fill the form and get a price quote for this venue.