- 50 - 450
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices National Arboretum Canberra
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
National Arboretum Canberra Capacity
- Min. 70 - Max. 450
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features National Arboretum Canberra
- What is the type of venue?
- Garden & Outdoor Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Country/Rustic Vintage
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Church & Chapel Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Heating System Lighting Linens Tables Decoration Music
Cuisine National Arboretum Canberra
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Plated
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Limited Bar Open Bar Premium Liquor Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions National Arboretum Canberra
- How many hours can the event last?
National Arboretum Canberra Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in National Arboretum Canberra?
National Arboretum Canberra minimum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of National Arboretum Canberra?
National Arboretum Canberra has a maximum capacity of 450 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in National Arboretum Canberra?
National Arboretum Canberra provides events such as wheelchair access, chairs, music, av system, cake cutting, wedding planner / coordinator, linens, audio equipment, lighting, cooling system, parking, alcohol, tables, chair covers, church & chapel, heating system, clean up, wifi, decoration, centrepieces and bar services.
- What kind of events does the National Arboretum Canberra carry out?
Apart from weddings, National Arboretum Canberra provides services such as elopements, engagement party, reception and ceremony.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About National Arboretum Canberra
Located along the forest drive in Weston Creek Australia, is an event centre within a forest known as National Arboretum Canberra. The Arboretum, which has one of the largest collections of endangered, rare, and significant trees, also has perfect romantic settings for weddings. The Arboretum had over 15,000 visitors the day it was officially opened in February 2013 and has had over 4 million visitors within five years. With sweeping views and forest spaces, the Arboretum can host your intimate or elaborate wedding reception and ceremonies.
Couples who are nature lovers will prefer to have an indoor or outdoor wedding at this venue because it is a mosaic of gardens and loving forests.
The Arboretum has several stunning venues where you can hold your indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony or reception. It has ceremony venues that can host between 10 to 200 guests and reception venues that can accommodate about 80 to 500 guests.
● The Village Centre used for indoor wedding receptions occupies the heart of the National Arboretum. It has very high ceilings incited by the fronds of Chilean palm wine trees nearby. The centre is saturated with natural light and has glass windows that give non-stop scenic views across Canberra and Lake Burley Griffin. Its large space allows for flexibility in its setting, and it can be tailored to meet the couple’s needs.
● The Margaret Whitlam Pavilion is an indoor venue that has a stylish design with a private balcony and floor-to-ceiling glass. It is an ideal place for a small intimate wedding ceremony and can accommodate about 80 to 100 seated guests.
● The Chapel is for any couple that wishes to have an indoor wedding ceremony irrespective of your denomination. It can accommodate 80 seated guests and 120 standing guests. The Chapel also allows you to bring your choice minister as it is non-denominational.
● The Forest hire is an option for couples who will prefer to have an outdoor wedding reception and ceremony among trees such as an oak or cedar tree in the Arboretum.
● A team to coordinate your event.
● Flexible and customizable packages.
● A sound system under the control of authorities.
● Five-hour event time.
● Great locations for taking photos.
● The venue should be vacated on or before midnight.
The Village Centre has a decorative country style. The hall is decorated with beautiful flowers, centrepieces, and the tables are covered with white linen alongside chairs to match. Margaret Whitlam Pavilion and the Chapel are also decorated with flowers along the aisle where couples are to exchange their wedding vows.
Ginger catering has a customized menu to cater for your event, with different options of entrees, beverages, canapes, and desserts. There are different menus with many extra options depending on your venue choices and other preferences. Third-party catering is not permitted.
The wedding prices at National Arboretum Canberra are affordable, and different wedding packages are customized to suit your needs. Pre-booking of the venue takes place daily within the week. You can get a price quote from this venue by filling the form today.
Meet the team
Forest Dr, Molonglo Valley ACT 2611
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.