- 50 - 450
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Old Parliament House
- What is the min wedding price per person?
Old Parliament House Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 450
- Min. 50 - Max. 450
Features Old Parliament House
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Vintage Museum
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Mountain Riverside Meadow
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Photos Venue Food
Cuisine Old Parliament House
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar
Old Parliament House Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Old Parliament House?
Old Parliament House minimum wedding prices range from $60-$70 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Old Parliament House?
Old Parliament House has a maximum capacity of 450 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 450 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Old Parliament House?
Old Parliament House provides events such as sound, lighting, bridal suite, wet weather cover, photos, venue, wifi, flatware, wedding planner / coordinator, decoration, accommodations, bar services, clean up, av system, alcohol, chairs, wheelchair access, glassware, linens, food, parking, tables and audio equipment.
- What kind of events does the Old Parliament House carry out?
Apart from weddings, Old Parliament House provides services such as bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, elopements and engagement party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Old Parliament House
The exclusive Old Parliament House wedding venue is the most sublime and classic wedding venues in entire Australia. With a disciplined vibe, this venue is also the Museum of Australian Democracy. Couples can have exclusive wedding celebrations at this charming venue. The venue has interiors that emit a royal appeal and makes the overall ambience elegant and graceful.
They also have an events team that caters to all the wedding requirements. There are numerous options for wedding spaces to meet the unique needs of all the guests. This Iconic space can cater to a maximum of 500 guests in a cocktail style wedding reception. These spaces have been revamped to revitalize the heritage and make it more stunning.
Old Parliament House wedding venue offers exclusive spaces for wedding receptions and ceremonies.
● The Member's Dining Room 1: This classic space has a stunning built of red brick to define its unique character. The couple can also use the outdoor terrace attached to this room. This room can welcome 140 guests in a cocktail and 80 guests in banquet settings.
● The Member's Dining Room 2: This space has a high ceiling along with clerestory windows and distinctive elements to make the settings perfect. The outdoor terrace takes the views of the Australian Parliament House to offer some classic backgrounds. This space can welcome 240 guests in a cocktail and 180 guests in a banquet setting.
● The Member's Dining Room 3: This space is authentically known as the lounge area for the senators and other members. It has two original skylights apart from the opening to the outdoor terrace. It can accommodate up to 120 guests in a cocktail and 70 guests in a banquet setting.
● Full Member's Dining Room: It's a large banquet space within the openings of three dining rooms. The parliament used to host royalties and other dignitaries in this arena. It's apt for a grand reception with the capacity to cater to 500 guests in a cocktail setting and 400 guests in a banquet setting.
● Member's Bar: It's one of the most stunning representations of the timber work and skylight interiors. It's certainly among those limited heritage bars in Australia. It's ideal for intimate ceremonies with 65 guests in a cocktail setting and 20 guests in a banquet setting.
● King's Hall: The central area of the Old Parliament house wedding venue is equipped with the King's Hall. It has exclusive heritage elements, including a rich parquet floor. Couples can choose it for their grand wedding celebrations as it can hold up to 500 guests in a cocktail setting and 170 guests in a banquet setting.
● Private Dining Room 1: It's an elegant space with a partition. Couples can host their wedding celebration with 130 guests in a cocktail setting and 80 guests in a banquet setting.
● Private Dining Room 2: This space has a stunning paint scheme from the backdrop of 1972. It's ideal for wedding receptions with 95 guests in a cocktail setting and 60 guests in a banquet setting.
● House of Representatives Courtyard: It's an outdoor space offering glimpses of timber and pergola along with a spectacular fountain. It's ideal for an exclusive wedding reception with a capacity to cater to 440 guests in a cocktail setting and 160 guests in a banquet setting.
● Senate Courtyard: This space is also an outdoor venue with a capacity to cater to 440 guests in a cocktail and 160 guests in a banquet setting.
● Terrace Cafe Cocktail: This venue is ideal for cocktail settings with a capacity to cater to 80 guests. It has exclusive views of the War Memorial and other stunning attractions.
● Pumpkin Room: This room is suitable for pre-drinks as it can cater to 40 guests in a cocktail setting.
● Hoi Polloi: This space has been exclusive for staffers, service workers and media. They deliver a perfect historical ambience. It can cater to 150 guests in a cocktail and 50 guests in a banquet setting.
Old Parliament House wedding venue offers exclusive services including,
● Air-conditioned premises
● On-site parking facility
● In-house catering services
● Wheelchair available on request
● Complimentary tasting service for the couple
● Wet weather backup
● Bridal room to manage the backgrounds of the wedding
The Old Parliament House wedding venue offers exceptional catering service that includes backdrops of the past. Menu options are aligned with the style of the heritage buildings. Couples can enjoy exquisite savour with the dining packages delivered by the Old Parliament House wedding venue.
Old Parliament House wedding venue offers exceptional wedding services that align with the royal appeal of the space. Couples can choose from different options and make their wedding day exceptional. For more information, kindly fill the form.
Meet the team
18 King George Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.