Be it a celebration of scale and grandeur or just a small intimate event; this spectacular wedding destination can competently host all kinds of functions with finesse. Couples seeking for an idyllic hotel wedding in Sydney should definitely go for a Rydges Sydney Central wedding ceremony. Situated opposite the Central Railway Station, Rydges Sydney Central is just at the cusp of Surry Hills. A stunning boutique venue to celebrate any special occasion, Rydges Sydney Central offers multiple different spaces that are fit to host all kinds of events, be it weddings, social or corporate meetups.
It is an award-winning venue that has obtained NSW Awards for Excellence 2016, 2017 & 2018, and became the finalist for the Metropolitan Conference Hotel of the year. Couples are also provided with the services of a professional team, that is in charge of getting the finest of details right so that the event could be a real success.
Facilities and Capacity
Rydges Sydney Central wedding venue comprises several strikingly gorgeous function venues.
All of these rooms are malleable and versatile. It implies that the clients can change the layout of the rooms according to their preferences and the occasion.
• Oxford I & II: This is the largest function suite in Rydges Sydney Central and can accommodate 220 seated or 320 standing guests. It has balcony access and a movable wall.
• The Surry Rooftop: The most remarkable function space within the entire venue is the exclusive rooftop space, The Surry. It has a capacity of up to 140 seated guests or 200 standing guests. This prime spot on level 11 overlooks the entire district. Comprising two open-air terraces, and massive floor-to-ceiling windows, this venue also has a private bar. Be it elegant dinners, cocktail parties, or corporate seminars; the Surry is a perfect spot for arranging sophisticated gatherings.
• Albion Room: It is an intimate wedding reception area and is equipped with state-of-the-art amenities.
• Crown Room: It is one of the largest rooms on the first floor. Beautiful trees can be seen from the windows of the room. The room includes a projector and LED light options. It has a capacity of up to 110 seated guests or 175 standing guests.
• Taylor Room: It is located on the first floor. It creates a warm atmosphere with striped carpets and greenery behind the window. This room can accommodate 60 seated guests or 90 standing guests.
• Riley Room: This room can be used for intimate weddings. It is on the first floor and has access to a private balcony. It has a capacity of up to 50 seated guests and 90 standing guests.
• Level 5 Terrace: It is a fantastic open-air area for an outdoor wedding. It can host 40 seated guests and 70 standing guests.
• A dedicated team of professional event planners, who are there to arrange and manage every single aspect of the event, be it catering, decoration, or anything else, according to the budget and preference of the client
• Malleable and versatile function rooms
• Availability of AV equipment.
• Free access to Wi-Fi across the entire venue for the convenience of the clients
• Personalised wedding packages to cater to all requirements and specific requests of the clients.
• 15m indoor pool and fitness centre options
• Special parking for guests at discounted rates, and wherever available, free parking as well
Cake table, knife and gift table is provided. The dance floor is also provided but is portable and can be removed to make room for the speciality floor. They will discuss with you about the decoration of the place according to your ideas and help you to create the wedding you imagine.
The venue provides a newly introduced three-course set menu, which is part of the all-inclusive package. Guests will be served Chef’s selection of canapés & drinks, as soon as they arrive. Tea and coffee are also served. A 4-hour beverage package, including pre-dinner drinks, is available as well. The beverage package comprises orange juice, different types of wines, beer and soft drinks. Free menu tasting for the bride and groom, as well as customised menus as per the client’s preferences, is being provided by the venue. The staff will also be serving the wedding cake.
Overnight accommodation for the bride and groom in the bridal suite of the hotel is available, along with complimentary breakfast for the newlyweds. Also available is complimentary parking for the newlyweds and option for a late checkout. Besides that, they will offer your wedding guests a reduced price for accommodation.
Be it the breath-taking view of the whole district from the rooftop terrace of the Surry, or the warm, welcoming, and friendly staff, Rydges Sydney Central wedding venue knows how to host its guests and make their big day even more special. All the relevant information about this straight-out-of-movie venue can be accessed by filling the form given today. Details about pricing and other specifications can also be found right here.