Watsons is all about love. What makes Watsons Bay wedding venue so unique? Well, drawing a heart in the sea-shore sand, holding hands standing beneath the royal fig tree, kissing on the lovely Juliet balcony enjoying the seaside panoramas indeed indicate the love in the air. With such astounding scenery, Watsons Bay is one of the options you must consider!
With such a scenic celebration space, drool-worthy menus and as many as 32 rooms and suites. Watsons Bay offers weddings of all forms and sizes. Starting right from the moment of your wedding and leading you to more foods and drinks and fresh fun for the post-wedding celebration, everything is just blissful enough to blow your mind away.
Facilities and Capacity
Watsons Bay wedding venue boasts two stunningly and gorgeously designed wedding areas with unique beauty and mesmerising harbour views.
● The Sunset Room – This room offers a Juliet balcony to create that romantic vibes. It boasts a beautiful grey timber flooring and a snowy white interior and a private bar which can seat up to 150 and stand up to 350 guests.
● The Top Deck – This Space is just perfect for cocktail parties while enjoying the view of Sydney Harbour. A Retractable roof ensures the protection of the guests from summer too hot or chilly downpour. This space can Effortlessly seat up approximately 90 people and stand up to 150. This space also has a private bar to entertain your guests.
● A dedicated wedding coordinator.
● In-house Audio Visual services.
● A list of recommended florists and stylists.
● Flexible wedding packages and menus.
● On-site ample parking.
Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel has 32 well-designed rooms and suites. They also offer complimentary one-night accommodation for the newlyweds. All of the rooms are air-conditioned and appointed with modern features including plasma TVs, coffee-making facilities and complimentary high-speed WiFi. The suites are;
● Grand Harbour Terrace Suite – This room is situated at the forefront of the resort on level one. This room has an expansive terrace and open-air dining space for six guests with a splendorous panoramic scenery. This room has a king bed and a large marble-made bathroom, a small kitchenette and robes.
● Grand Harbour Suites – Surrounded by a balcony and having a king bed and a lounge area, this room is located on level two. The spacious bathroom has twin basins and baths and separated showers.
● Harbour Apartment Suites - A fully equipped kitchen, a dining space, a lounge, and a king bed are the room’s components. Separate showers are also a part of this suite.
● Watsons King Room – This room has a king bed and a rollaway that sleeps up to three people.
● Harbour King Room – This room can also sleep up to three people having a king bed and an additional rollaway.
● Watsons Loft Room – This room is a perfect family room as it boasts a king bed downstairs and two twin beds upstairs. Five people can sleep in this room.
● Harbour Loft Room – Having a lounge, desk and balcony, this room can sleep up to 5 people as it has a king bed and two single beds upstairs. Rollaway available on demand.
Looking at all these wedding special features in Watsons Bay, you would not want to miss out on the unforgettable experience they provide for their guests. You can avail all of these if only you hurry up and book a visit now!