- 50 - 175
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Sarayi Boutique Hotel Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features Sarayi Boutique Hotel
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Beach Boutique Rooftop
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Forest Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator WIFI Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Food
Cuisine Sarayi Boutique Hotel
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Lactose-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Wine Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Sarayi Boutique Hotel
- How many hours can the event last?
Sarayi Boutique Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Sarayi Boutique Hotel?
Sarayi Boutique Hotel has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Sarayi Boutique Hotel?
Sarayi Boutique Hotel provides events such as wifi, alcohol, chair covers, food, wedding planner / coordinator, tables, glassware, centrepieces, bar services, sound, linens, parking, chairs, accommodations and lighting.
- What kind of events does the Sarayi Boutique Hotel carry out?
Apart from weddings, Sarayi Boutique Hotel provides services such as ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Sarayi Boutique Hotel
Sarayi Boutique Hotel is a stunning wedding venue, situated just 23km from duck tours and only 28km from the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. This elegant venue is established among tropical gardens and just some minutes from Palm Cove along the Coral Sea. Sarayi is the perfect venue for a beachfront wedding ceremony and rooftop wedding reception, including a modern menu and boutique accommodation for your nearest and dearest. Sarayi offers various affordable wedding packages to choose from, or tailor your package to your budget and guests list. It is the perfect venue for couples that loves a stylish and beachfront wedding venue.
Sarayi boasts stunning locations for your special day ceremony and celebration, either you are planning an informal or formal wedding celebration. They are:
Host your wedding ceremony in style on the Beach or the Sunset Terrace, which offers a spectacular view of the Coral Sea and the Macalister Mountain. Either location can accommodate a minimum of 30 guests and a maximum of 200 guests.
The Sunset Terrace is situated on the rooftop of Sarayi Boutique Hotel. It features a panoramic view of the Macalister Mountain range and the Coral Sea, which provides the perfect backdrop for your wedding celebration, either a cocktail style or formal sit-down reception. The Terrace can accommodate up to 200 guests.
• Flexible and affordable wedding packages
• Wedding coordinator
• In-house catering service
• Third-party catering
• Free Wi-Fi
• Onsite accommodation
• Free parking
Sarayi Boutique Hotel sparkles with modern and contemporary features and accommodates any decoration you might have in mind for your special day. It has tables, chairs, lanterns, table cloths, table centrepieces, glassware, crockery, cutlery, and lots more that you might need for the wedding celebration. The privacy and stunning views it offers makes it the perfect venue for your special day.
Sarayi Boutique Hotel provides a variety of catering services either for a formal or informal wedding celebration. It offers a flexible and modern menu prepared with Tropical North Queensland produce, tailored to your taste, need, budget, and dietary requirements. The flavorful and mouthwatering dish will have your guests still raving about your special day. It also accommodates third-party catering, which means you can bring any caterer of your choice.
With stunning wedding locations, award-winning service, mouthwatering dishes, and boutique accommodation, Sarayi Boutique Hotel is an all-in-one majestic location wedding venue. It has a non-refundable deposit policy. Fill the form to get the price quote for this beautiful venue.
Meet the team
95-97 Williams Esplanade, Palm Cove QLD 4879
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.