Prices Kirribilli Club
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity Kirribilli Club
What is the min guest requirement for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Kirribilli Club
What is the type of venue?Restaurant Weddings
What style is your venue?Luxury
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Seaview
What kind of reception types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What type of settings does your venue feature?
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Bridal suite, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wet weather cover, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Chair Covers, Lighting, Sound, Tables, Decoration, Music, Venue, Food
Cuisine Kirribilli Club
What catering services does your venue provide?Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Wedding Cake
What type of cuisine do you offer?Australian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?House Wine, Limited Bar
Time Restrictions Kirribilli Club
How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Kirribilli Club Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Kirribilli Club?
Kirribilli Club minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Kirribilli Club?
Kirribilli Club has a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Kirribilli Club?
Kirribilli Club provides events such as bar services, chair covers, parking, tables, music, lighting, wet weather cover, audio equipment, av system, decoration, wedding planner / coordinator, venue, bridal suite, wifi, cake cutting, dance floor, food, chairs, alcohol and sound.
What kind of events does the Kirribilli Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Kirribilli Club provides services such as reception and ceremony.
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Kirribilli Club
A stunning harbourside venue, tucked in the spectacular setting of Lavender Bay, Kirribilli Club is an ideal wedding location offering magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, and the city skyline. The charming and romantic setting of the Kirribilli Club wedding venue promises you an unforgettable experience. The Kirribilli Club wedding venue serves as an exotic location, setting up an atmosphere ideal for both luxurious and casual weddings.
A stylish wedding venue, Kirribilli Club, has spectacular function spaces with different accommodation capacities and vast ceilings.
● The Harbourview Lounge, with its abundant natural light and the charming setting, is a multifunctional event space. It can accommodate 180 people for a seated celebration and around 80 people if the dance floor is included. The floor to ceiling windows further enhances the beauty of the lounge.
● The Grand Ballroom features mesmerising views of Sydney's Harbour Bridge, Lavender Bay and The Rocks. It is furnished to accommodate 80 to 300 guests. The stark-white backdrop and a central view of the bridal table is the best part of the newly renovated space. The luxurious soft carpets, high ceiling and spacious interiors give the space a royal look.
● Clark Park offers Sydney Harbour Bridge, Lavender Bay and city views which make it the perfect location for your outdoor garden ceremony.
● Secret Garden is another space with random, secluded paths, benches in quiet spots and an exceptional view to the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
● A team of professional staff is at your disposal so that you can cherish every one of the magical moments of your big day, without any stress.
● Professional wedding coordinator to help you in the planning of your big day
● Boasting the backdrop of the majestic Sydney Harbour Bridge, you will enjoy the advantage of seizing awe-inspiring Kirribilli wedding photos.
● Exclusive usage of the bridal suite
● The stylish wooden parquetry dance floor
● AV package with lectern and microphone
● On-site security and from 3 to 7 complimentary car parks for your guests according to the package you choose
● Five hours of event time and music must end by midnight.
● The beautiful event spaces with vivid decoration and dramatic lighting make your every moment worth cherishing.
● Up-lights throughout the room to create a romantic ambience.
● Chair covers with your selection of organza or satin colour sashes.
● Place cards, wedding favours and special gifts
● Tea-light candles on all tables
● From the canapes menu to the delicious meals, everything boasts of perfection. Your Kirribilli Club wedding menu is curated by experienced chefs to blow away the minds of your guests.
● Two or three-course menu.
● Cake table, cake knife and the gift table
● The cake professionally cut and served on platters per table.
● Brewed coffee, tea and chocolates
● Menu tasting for the couple.
The uniqueness of the Kirribilli Club wedding venue is its unwavering dedication to reach perfection. You can choose from a range of packages offered. Please fill the quick form for any other queries regarding the venue.
Meet the team
11 Harbourview Cres, Lavender Bay NSW 2060
Position on Map