- 10 - 350
- Min price (pp)
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
- Min. 10 - Max. 244
- Min. 10 - Max. 350
- Min. 10 - Max. 126
- Min. 10 - Max. 175
- Min. 10 - Max. 118
- Min. 10 - Max. 175
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Luxury Vintage
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- BYO (bring your own) In-house catering 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Clean up Cooling System Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Photobooth Sound Tables Elevator Decoration Music Venue Food
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian French Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast House Wine Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Kittyhawk Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Kittyhawk?
Kittyhawk minimum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Kittyhawk?
Kittyhawk has a maximum capacity of 244 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 350 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Kittyhawk?
Kittyhawk provides events such as audio equipment, elevator, tables, venue, chairs, clean up, dance floor, linens, alcohol, bar services, 3rd party provider, glassware, food, photobooth, lighting, av system, sound, wedding planner / coordinator, heating system, cake cutting, decoration, music, wheelchair access and cooling system.
- What kind of events does the Kittyhawk carry out?
Apart from weddings, Kittyhawk provides services such as bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, rehearsal dinner, after party, reception and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are pets allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
They're so excited you’re considering Kittyhawk for your special day.
Here’s a little bit about them… Kittyhawk is a cocktail bar and French restaurant focused on delivering the most exceptional of guest experiences. The venue is designed around the Liberation of Paris in 1944 – think moody greens and greys, vintage memorabilia, and soft lighting against sparks of brass. Drinking champagne is non-negotiable (just kidding… kind of).
They like to think they're the perfect amount of old-world charm combined with a modern and delicious food and beverage offering. They pride ourselves on making your wedding day a smooth and seamless affair from the moment you first contact them until you walk out the doors as a newly minted married couple.
They have a variety of function spaces, which means they are perfect for your reception or your ceremony or make your life super easy and let them help with both. Kittyhawk really is your one-stop shop for your whole wedding day – if that’s what you want, of course.
Kittyhawk has mainly two wedding spaces.
• Kittyhawk itself can be hired exclusively. This space includes the beautiful Conservatory, which is a trendy space for wedding ceremonies and photos in general due to lush plants and stunning French windows. Kittyhawk also consists of the Lounge with its cozy round booths. This space holds up to 175 cocktails and 124 seated. High tables are available in this space.
• The Officer’s Mess is an entirely private function room that has a capacity of up to 118 seated guests and 175 standing guests. The room opens into a balcony with space for a dance floor. The couple is welcome to arrange a DJ or band and they'll have their own bar, bathrooms and kitchen and wait staff.
• 8 wedding packages and customized menus
• Wedding coordinator
• Wedding rehearsal hire
• Uniformed wait staff
• Private lift access
• Bar service
• State of the art audio visual set up and cordless microphone
• Acoustic sound system for live music
• Menu tasting
• BYO alcohol, in some instances
• Kitchen access, in some instances
• Tables and seating
• Linen tablecloths and napkins
• Wheelchair access
Kittyhawk restaurant has a vintage French aesthetic accentuated with brass details and muted green shades. Kittyhawk has dark, cosy lighting to create a beautifully moody and intimate vibe. The space is highly styled so not much extra decoration is needed, aside from florals and table styling. All of these can be sourced through local vendors - either the couple's own preferred supplier or one of Kittyhawk's regular vendors.
Kittyhawk has various packages available to suit any taste. The wedding party can customize a specially tailored menu. They have an exclusive beverage package and also a well-executed menu for 3-course meals. Dietary restrictions and allergies, as well as personal diet preferences, are considered by Kittyhawk. One of Kittyhawk's wedding inclusions is the creation of a bespoke cocktail, which the couple can then serve to their guests on the night. Menu tasting is also included for the couple, in most instances. The wedding venue also allows BYO alcohol and food, in some instances. Third-party catering can be approved with kitchen access.
Kittyhawk is the perfect wedding choice for the couple who is interested in a venue that requires minimal styling. Kittyhawk's unique and beautiful setting will ensure all wedding photos look stunning and their welcoming atmosphere will make it a wedding to remember. Reach out by filling out a quick form!
Meet the team
16 Phillip Ln, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.