- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices Luke's Kitchen
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Luke's Kitchen Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 135
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features Luke's Kitchen
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Luxury Vintage
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- BYO (bring your own) In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Wedding Planner / Coordinator Audio Equipment Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Venue Food
Cuisine Luke's Kitchen
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Wine Open Bar Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Luke's Kitchen Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Luke's Kitchen?
Luke's Kitchen minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Luke's Kitchen?
Luke's Kitchen has a maximum capacity of 135 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Luke's Kitchen?
Luke's Kitchen provides events such as clean up, bar services, alcohol, lighting, wedding planner / coordinator, 3rd party provider, venue, food, chairs, chair covers, tables, cooling system, sound, audio equipment, centrepieces, linens, av system, flatware, glassware and heating system.
- What kind of events does the Luke's Kitchen carry out?
Apart from weddings, Luke's Kitchen provides services such as ceremony, elopements, reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, after party and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Luke's Kitchen
Luke’s Kitchen is a magical blend of French cookery skills and Asian stimuli, clubbed with new, hygienic flavours. It provides for both a casual gathering or fine dining experience. Having chains of restaurants across countries and written a best-selling book on “The making of a chef” Luke has won the Order of Australia's prize for the commendable work in the hospitality industry.
Surrounded with plush greens, simple characters, modern fittings and fixtures and countryside textures, Luke’s Kitchen radiates a whole-hearted and hospitable environment. For couples looking to tie their knot in a picturesque setting and delicious food options, this is your place. It is an exclusive dining place for you and your family to experience culinary skills by the expert chefs. The venue can host any event, including wedding ceremonies and receptions, exhibitions, engagement, lunch and dinner facilities, birthday and corporate events.
The helpful and professional staff have an eye for detail and ensure that all your requests are catered to without flaws. With immense practice and the trade knowledge, the event co-ordinator would help you customise the décor, sitting arrangements and menu based on your specific needs. There are 3 options to choose from them:
• You can take over the whole restaurant for big celebrations and have an exclusive event. The whole venue has a capacity of 130 guests seated or 180 guests cocktail-style.
• The Green Room is an intimate space for exclusive gatherings. It can accommodate up to 18 guests seated or 20 guests cocktail-style.
• Another option is the area behind the beaded curtain. As the style of your celebration, the venue can be tailored. The capacity is 60 guests seated or 80 guests standing cocktail-style.
• Tables covered with crisp linen
• Event planning
• Event rentals
• Set up and clean up
• BYO wine/ champagne/Cake option is available.
• The audiovisual system, projector and screen along with mike is available.
● Delicious, lip-smacking, fresh and seasonal cuisine is available for you to relish.
● The Chefs prepare the most delectable menu using the quality and fresh ingredients while applying a home-grown, fashionable twist which will make you keep coming for more.
● You and your family can relish a seasonal set carte-du-jour which is 5 course or 8-course tasting.
● You can choose from prize-winning wine options.
Luke’s Kitchen, provides for exotic food choices. It is a gorgeous venue with the perfect backdrop for you to make beautiful and fun-filled memories with your loved ones. You and your family will be amazed by the superb service that they will receive at the venue. Get in touch with them by filling the form below and get a price quote for this magnificent venue.
Meet the team
8 Danks St, Waterloo NSW 2017
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.