- 50 - 225
Rosman Cruises Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
Features Rosman Cruises
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Luxury Vintage Boat & Cruise
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- BYO (bring your own) 3rd party catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access Chairs Linens Tables Venue Food
Cuisine Rosman Cruises
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Limited Bar Open Bar
Rosman Cruises Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Rosman Cruises?
Rosman Cruises has a maximum capacity of 225 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 225 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Rosman Cruises?
Rosman Cruises provides events such as 3rd party provider, food, venue, chairs, tables, av system, linens, bar services, wet weather cover, wheelchair access and alcohol.
- What kind of events does the Rosman Cruises carry out?
Apart from weddings, Rosman Cruises provides services such as bridal shower, reception, ceremony and after party.
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Rosman Cruises
Say ‘I do’ to your better half with the majestic Sydney Harbor and Sydney Opera House in the background. The Rosman Cruises offers a wide selection of classic vintage ferries to organise wedding ceremonies and post-celebrations on. They have been operating in the harbour and organising events on a cruise for many decades now.
Rosman Cruises Sydney is a unique and off-beat wedding venue for modern couples who like to keep it simple. Having a wedding on the calm waters of the harbour is a dream for many and Rosman brings them to life. From catering to entertainment, the cruise operators have got it all covered.
Their heritage vessels can act as both the ceremony venue or as guest transport. You can also have the main ceremony on board and then take the party on any other waterfront location.
The Rosman Cruises has four cruise ships ready for the couples. These are:
- Built in the year 1939, Proclaim was created by the famous builders Morrison and Sinclair. It was manufactured in the Longnose Point of Birchgrove in Sydney Harbour. Being the largest ships in the Rosman Cruises fleet, this vessel comes with a galley and dance floor to cater to the dining and entertainment of the guests.
- Proclaim is ideal for organising a medium-scale wedding. It has a capacity of having 220-250 guests or passengers for charter or transport. When customised for formal dining, it can accommodate around 136 guests.
- This vessel was built in 1974 for Charles Rosman and still serves as a private ferry at the Sydney Harbour. It is also called to be a part of Sydney Ferries and assist in their public transport services. The Royale is a versatile cruise that can be used for all types of events.
- In charter use, it has a capacity of 200 guests or passengers. While for transport use, the vessel can accommodate 250 people. If you wish to modify the space for a formal seating event, it can easily cater to 186 guests.
- Call it the “Mother Ship” of the Rosman Cruises fleet. This iconic ship was built in 1946 and has led the convoy ever since. This is the perfect venue for all types of on-water events.
- The vessel has a total capacity of 200 guests for transport. However, its charter capacity is 150 people, making it perfect for having a medium-size wedding. In seated events, the total number of guests will be 124.
● Regal II
- Another ship, in the Rosman Cruises Sydney fleet, that shares a history with Charles Rosman. This vessel was launched by Charles in the year 1981. The cruise has retained its vintage charm and has been used as a public transport service ferry.
-This ferry usually serves down the Lane Cove River and is perfect for smaller guest groups. The capacity of this cruise ship ranges from 18 to 110. Its upper deck can accommodate around 18 people while the seated events will have 50 guest capacity.
● Upon choosing Rosman Cruises Sydney, the couples will have exclusive hire of the ferry along with the use of both upper and lower deck.
● All ships have a fully licensed bar unit. They also permit BYO drinks on additional charges.
● A massive timber dance floor, inclusive dining area, restrooms, and various other services.
● Packages include cleaning service.
Rosman Cruises Sydney is a fantastic wedding venue or transport option. Your guests will be treated with striking views of the beautiful Sydney Harbor and the surrounding areas right from the ship. Fill up the form and get the best prices on this amazing venue!
Meet the team
6 John St, McMahons Point, NSW 2060
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.