- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices Swissotel Sydney
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Swissotel Sydney Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50 - Max. 110
Features Swissotel Sydney
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Fitness Centre Parking Pool Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Sound Tables Valet Elevator Venue Food
Cuisine Swissotel Sydney
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast Liquor License
Swissotel Sydney Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Swissotel Sydney?
Swissotel Sydney minimum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Swissotel Sydney?
Swissotel Sydney has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 110 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Swissotel Sydney?
Swissotel Sydney provides events such as valet, sound, parking, food, fitness centre, pool, elevator, glassware, venue, wheelchair access, alcohol, dance floor, wedding planner / coordinator, accommodations, chairs, av system, tables, bar services, cake cutting, wifi, audio equipment and flatware.
- What kind of events does the Swissotel Sydney carry out?
Apart from weddings, Swissotel Sydney provides services such as reception, bridal shower, after party, engagement party and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Swissotel Sydney
Experience having a high-end wedding in this 5-star hotel in Sydney. The Swissotel Sydney is known for being located among historical structures like the Westfield Sydney and Queen Victoria Building. Placed in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this venue offers complete luxury treatment to its clients and guests. Its Signature Skyline rooms and suites provide an exceptional view of the city's skyline, stretching to the Blue Mountains.
This venue has two main function rooms for organising wedding events.
● Blaxland Ballroom A; it is the smaller ballroom out of the two spaces. This location is filled with elegant furniture, navy blue carpets, modern wall art, and various other facilities. It can accommodate from 60 to 100 guests, based on the type of your event. It can be used for both banquet and cocktail style parties. This area comes with a pre-function space that can be used for taking short breaks.
● Blaxland Ballroom B is the largest function room of the hotel. This ballroom can accommodate from 120 to 200 guests, depending upon whether you are hosting a cocktail style party or banquet dinner. The capacity of this room makes it perfect to be used for organising the main wedding ceremony or reception as well.
● The Swissotel Sydney offers all 5-star services including Wi-Fi, a professional gym facility, an outdoor Jacuzzi, natural spa products, and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
● You can spend a relaxing time here with your friends and family.
● They also offer a complete AV system setup for the main event.
● A dedicated wedding coordinator will help you to arrange all the details needed to form an unforgettable wedding.
● There are public parking spaces located in Kent Street.
● As a property of being a 5-star hotel, they provide unlimited valet parking for you and your guests.
The style of The Swissotel Sydney is like a sleek art gallery. The interiors are lined with beautiful art pieces designed by the famous Colombian painter and sculptor, Fernando Botero. It also has paintings from leading modern art exponents from Turkey. All accommodation rooms also sport works from contemporary artists.
With their talented 5-star chef, couples can choose the best menu option for a remarkable wedding reception.
● The Swissotel Sydney has around 369 grand suites and rooms for the guests attending the wedding.
● Their fresh, open, and contemporary style is designed to offer the utmost comfort to the client.
● You can choose from the range to accommodate your guests and select a special suite for you, your partner, and your bridesmaids/ groomsmen.
● Make sure you check the bedding options, as there are different types of bedding available. These include either Two Extra Long Doubles or a King Size, King bed only, and luxurious Suites.
● All these rooms and suites are equipped with complete appliances and entertainment units, including 40" LCD TVs, complimentary refreshments, and high-speed internet access.
The Swissotel Sydney is a luxurious and lavish wedding venue for modern couples. Their teams offer matchless wedding services to all its clients. Need a price quote? Then fill-up the form provided below and reserve the venue for your wedding day!
Meet the team
68 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.